Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-10-2013, 01:40 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default ENEMY STRIKE - (by Killer Bean Studios) [Universal]

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-10-2013, 02:07 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

First impressions: not bad at all, similar to Overkill, but with 3D backgrounds, cover and ADS but lacks the depth of gun customisation. Might be best described as overkill meets time crisis. Plenty of missions. 117mb install.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:56 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Spent a bit more time with it, a fun little diversion and whilst the presentation of OVERKILL is more polished, this is just as fun, if not a bit more so. From what I gather, the guns are all available to buy with cash rather than premium gold if the unlocks so far are anything to go by.

More environments and missions than OK and seems like plenty to do, if a little too easy to begin with. Only gripes at the moment are sound settings not saving when restarting the app, and certain graphical elements have a blur to them (green stats bars for example)

I like it, small enough file size and fun for a free game. Tempted by the iAP with the combined advert removal (I like it when they do that) worth a try if you like fixed position FPS
Old 04-10-2013, 05:04 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Looks good to me. I'll download when i get home.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:26 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Hi guys,

We (at Killer Bean Studios) are really excited about this game. You can expect long term support and plenty of updates ahead.

@Smartbomb
Thanks for your early review! We're glad you are having fun with the game. We'll make sure the sound settings are saved in the next update.

@Exact-Psience
We're eager to hear what you think!

Best,
Killer Bean Studios
Old 04-10-2013, 11:57 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

It's a gallery shooter similar to Overkill 2, but in some ways better and in some ways not as good.

For one, the enemies and the guns look a lot less appealing than the ones in O2. On the other hand, the enemies look to have better movement and animation in ES.

O2 has a static "background" where all the action happens, while in ES, it's more a fisheyed pseudo 3D background which you scroll around in to find enemies around you. Enemies can also hide behind obstacles.

I havent played much more than i'd hoped for coz Heavy Sword is eating my time right now, so im not decided on how i feel about this game yet.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:18 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

This game is awesome...so far. I've only played thru a few missions. It has an addictive aspect to it. I also appreciate the small file size. No problems playing it on an iPhone 4 either. Really nice FPS. Wonder when I'll hit the pay wall.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:25 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

I agree with EP's comparisons, the enemies are a little lacklustre character wise but it is damn refreshing to have their range of motion having sunk so many hours into OK2s strict and rigid enemy routes.

@killerbean, great to hear you're on the case already. So far I'm having fun with the game, I do at times wish however that the weapon reload button was at the bottom of the screen rather than the top. On my iPad its a little jarring to release my right hand to click reload in the heat of battle. Are there any plans for future content updates and is it possible we may see the GUI refined in any way?
Old 04-10-2013, 05:36 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Ipod touch 4G compatible?

has anyone tested it on ipod 4g yet? plz let em know how it plays thx in advance!
Old 04-10-2013, 06:26 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

hows the iap of this game?