App description: Join Mr. Crab on his greatest adventure!

Mr. Crab is a super fast arcade game with a twist. Take control of Mr. Crab and jump your way to the top, rescuing as many baby crabs as possible.

Just tap on your screen to jump and climb to reach the top of the ever-spinning tower. But be aware, there are some foul enemies that will do anything to stop you.

Timing is everything
In Mr. Crab. youll need to use all your timing and quick thinking to get three stars on every level.

14 challenging levels to unlock for free.
You will find different levels, like Beach Party, Hermit Heights and Acorn. Will you master them all?

Meet, defeat or avoid enemies
Encounter new enemies in every level. Say hello to Blowfish Bob, Fernando Feathers or Herman the Hermit if you dare.
Its up to you how will take care of the enemies, avoid them or defeat them. otherwise they will defeat you.

Game Features
Super fast & fun adventurous game at its best
Face 4 foul bosses
Run, jump, climb through 27 levels in different worlds
Meet & defeat the giant bosses
Universal: Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Stunning 3D graphics

Follow @illusionlabs on Twitter
Like us at facebook.com/illusionlabs

Sanuku's comments:

04-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Would be interested in hearing impressions...

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.

04-10-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm definitely buying this. Everything these guys been putting out have been quality stuff.

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG
04-10-2013, 04:40 PM
The new game from the makers of Blast-A-Way? Im so in!
04-10-2013, 05:12 PM
The screenshots remind me of that tower climbing game on the C64. It's been a long time since I played that, so I can't remember that actual name of it.
04-10-2013, 05:16 PM
Looks fun! I'm definitely going to pick this up tonight. I looked through the developer info on the App Store, and didn't see any IAP's in their other games.
04-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by m44 View Post
Looks fun! I'm definitely going to pick this up tonight. I looked through the developer info on the App Store, and didn't see any IAP's in their other games.
Well if there's no IAP then I'll definitely get the game. Still playing through Blast-A-Way, awesome devs
04-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyg3 View Post
Well if there's no IAP then I'll definitely get the game. Still playing through Blast-A-Way, awesome devs
Blast-a-way is awesome and they did touchgrind aswell
04-10-2013, 05:52 PM
This is jaw-droppingly good. Standard Illusion Labs polish (up the wazoo! ), it's a one touch platformer much like One Tap Hero, etc. with multiple nice little complex paths in order to rescue all the crabs, it's not a high-scoring Doodle Jump/Goatup kind of game, plays both in landscape and portrait, doesn't have a single IAP, obviously iPad retina...just crazy. Came out of nowhere!!! Get this. NOW.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
This is jaw-droppingly good. Standard Illusion Labs polish (up the wazoo! ), it's a one touch platformer much like One Tap Hero, etc. with multiple nice little complex paths in order to rescue all the crabs, it's not a high-scoring Doodle Jump/Goatup kind of game, plays both in landscape and portrait, doesn't have a single IAP, obviously iPad retina...just crazy. Came out of nowhere!!! Get this. NOW.
OK, sounds good. I'm in tonight.