App description: Shadow Era is the full scale, cross-platform collectable trading card game that you've been looking for, with the most generous free to play system out there!

Start your campaign by choosing your Human Hero, and get a free starter deck. Battle with AI opponents or other players in realtime pvp to earn more cards. Your progress and cards will be saved on the server and can be accessed from any device, or even play on the web right in your browser! You must decide which strategy to use as you build your deck, in one of the most balanced card games out there!

"A fantastic representation of what freemium games should be." - Touch Arcade

"Shadow Era is a must-download for fans of CCGs." - TUAW

"Shadow Era is a deep CCG that's easy to pick up, but nearly impossible to put down." - Slide To Play (4/4)

"Shadow Era proves that digital TCG's can be just as fun as their real world counterparts." - Gamezebo

FEATURES

- 200 new cards in the Shattered Fates expansion, bringing the total up to 550 cards
- Amazing card art that is sure to wow you, even rivals the top trading card games!
- Cross-platform multiplayer pvp battles
- Game Center leaderboards
- Full support for Retina and iPad displays
- Fantastic 3d graphics and special effects
- Amazing custom soundtrack
- Completely free to play! No "pay for power" here!

Please visit http://www.shadowera.com for the official game rules, full card list, tutorials, and active forums.
04-14-2013, 08:05 PM
I AM SHOCKED! no comments? really? Anyone know if there is any benefit to having the original installed? The file size seems to be quite a bit smaller in this app.

04-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Your account will transfer over to the expansion, so there is no need for the old app. It will soon be removed from the store.

Of course for all things Shadow Era, you will want to head on over to the official forums at http://www.shadowera.com

Be sure to check out Shadow Era, a trading card game now with almost 3 million players, cross-platform multiplayer for iPhone, Android, web, PC and Mac for FREE!
04-14-2013, 09:41 PM
Awesome!!
For those that don't know, and this seems out of the blue, it's actually not. This is basically the expansion (or most of), that we've been waiting for. It's just been released as a new app. Like Kyle said, everything transfers over. All good.
07-18-2013, 01:43 PM
Great game

I really love playing this game. I have it for both iPad and android, and have given Wulven Games way more money than I should have.
07-18-2013, 04:24 PM
deck builds

what are people favorite deck builds for this game?
I usually play wulven because they just look so damn cool
07-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Yeah! it transfer all your decks and purchased cards from the old version,
it works perfectly and the game still rocks!!
07-19-2013, 01:40 PM
Next expansion

Anyone know when the next expansion is coming out?