★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: LIVEZEN Corp
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 38.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.11
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** Finally, Amazing ICARUS can by in your hand !!

Test your fortitude as you drive back large droves of formidable enemy aircrafts while avoiding the massive amounts of projectiles in the newest installment of this bullet hell series, AstroWings Icarus.

Easy to control & play without tutorial
Guide all types of users to the exciting world of shoot 'em up!

*** Synopsis

Myth is real !

There was a war among pantheon far back in the past.
Based on the myth, various stages with high-definition graphics and aircrafts with visual and sound effects !

Three aircrafts, Athena, Ares, Poseidon, having different lethal moves and enemy aircrafts attacking by straight laser as well as shooting colorful barrage !

New upgrade way for weapons using Combo method !

Easy and simple manipulation by touching the screen.

AstroWings Series
The beginning
Space Odyssey
ICARUS

Contact US
E-mail livezencs@gmail.com
Copyright 2015 Livezen Corp All Rights Reserved.
04-16-2013, 03:45 PM
Had a quick go, relative touch controls. Nice graphics, shall have more of a go later. Good so far
04-16-2013, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Had a quick go, relative touch controls. Nice graphics, shall have more of a go later. Good so far
Just remember it's an Astrowings game, so in addition to likely being strongly balanced toward IAP, it could also be pulled from the AppStore at any point and replaced by a nearly identical game with a different name. I guess for free I may give it a shot...
04-16-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Just remember it's an Astrowings game, so in addition to likely being strongly balanced toward IAP, it could also be pulled from the AppStore at any point and replaced by a nearly identical game with a different name. I guess for free I may give it a shot...
Yeah, this exact game has been released before under a different dev, M2m entgame.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ght=astrowings

And it does lean heavy on the consumable IAP.
04-17-2013, 01:59 AM
Game Impressions