Rogue Vertex (Universal, Puzzle Game) - Coming Soon

04-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Rogue Vertex (Universal, Puzzle Game) - Coming Soon

I've got a new puzzle game coming to the App Store soon (hopefully this week) for 99 cents.

App Description:

Easy to learn, difficult to master, and impossible to put down!

Drop numbered blocks onto a 7x7 grid and create chain reactions to earn points.

- Three modes of play: Classic, Hardcore, and Nightmare
- Enjoy a simple, clean design so that you can focus on the addicting gameplay.
- Universal app! Also supports iPhone 5's native resolution.
- Leaderboards and achievements.
- No IAP or Ads ever.

----

It's inspired by a popular puzzler that has been abandoned for 2 years now. I was tired of the lack of retina/iPhone 5 support so that's how this project got started I also didn't care for the other two similar games on the store for various reasons.

I thought about adding a 4th mode and including special block types (like one that changes numbers after every turn, a bomb, etc) and that may come eventually... but I prefer the simpler variation on the game for now. Either way, I plan on supporting the game with updates.

("Rogue Vertex" was previously a 2D space shooter from 2008, but I've renamed that one.)

(Also, in development, is Rogue Vertex Online 2, the sequel to our iPhone MMO. No ETA.)

Tangent Worlds - Rogue Vertex Now Available.
04-19-2013, 04:31 PM
Rogue Vertex is now available:

04-19-2013, 05:36 PM
I thought there was already a game called Rogue Vertex in the appstore.

Independent developer of Alien Space, Alien Space Retro, and now Annihilate

For more information and latest updates, join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlienSpaceGame
04-19-2013, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSpace View Post
I thought there was already a game called Rogue Vertex in the appstore.
Yeah, a top-down shooter that I made in 2008. I wanted to use the name for something better, though, so I renamed that to "Rogue Vertex: Assault". I know it may confuse some people, but I figured not many people played RV:A.