App description: Vendetta Online is a 3D space MMORPG for Windows, Mac, Linux, and iOS. This MMO permits thousands of players to interact as the pilots of spaceships in a vast universe. Users may build their characters in any direction they desire, becoming rich captains of industry, military heroes, or outlaws. A fast-paced, realtime "twitch" style combat model gives intense action, coupled with the backdrop of RPG gameplay in a massive online galaxy. Three major player factions form a delicate balance of power, with several NPC sub-factions creating situations of economic struggle, political intrigue and conflict. The completely persistent universe and detailed storyline add to the depth of immersion, resulting in a unique online experience.

All users and platforms play within the same galaxy, allowing seamless transition between Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and other platforms.

Your game purchase includes a free month of access, after which subscription options start at only $1 per month.

This is a very hardware-intensive game, and we recommend closing all background applications on your device to get the best performance. Vendetta Online is roughly a 375 megabyte download, with about 750MB of space needed on disk.

The game is updated frequently, with the developers and userbase actively discussing the future of the game on the forums. Some users even choose to become directly involved, joining the volunteer "Player Contribution Corps" and creating new missions to tell stories of their own.

metalcasket's comments:
04-17-2013, 02:22 PM
For serious? Nice. Didn't pop up on my watch lists for some reason. Downloading!

Last edited by Turk; 04-17-2013 at 02:32 PM.

04-17-2013, 02:24 PM
Downloading now! Thanks metalcasket : )

Find me on Twitter
04-17-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Downloading now! Thanks metalcasket : )
Haha, no problem. Came across it by complete coincidence in the "New Games" section of the site, but it looks like the guys in the "Upcoming" thread have been on this for a little while now.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-17-2013, 02:27 PM
Dl'ing at work... Dying to check this out tonight. I know nothing about the game other than what I've been checking out on the official site and the wiki. I was a HUGE freelancer fan way back when, I'm hoping this feels like a MMO version of that. Sure looks like it. I've got both GoF games as well. Can't wait to hear impressions -- what is the learning curve like? Training missions make you feel prepared to venture forth?
04-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Haha, no problem. Came across it by complete coincidence in the "New Games" section of the site, but it looks like the guys in the "Upcoming" thread have been on this for a little while now.
Yeah the pc version is still alive and has been running for 9 years, that's saying something. The comments are really positive as well so let's see how they handled the port.

Find me on Twitter
04-17-2013, 03:22 PM
Supscription starts at 1 $ , but if you want all ingame you need to shell out 10 $ each month if I got it correct
04-17-2013, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventador View Post
Supscription starts at 1 $ , but if you want all ingame you need to shell out 10 $ each month if I got it correct
That would be on par with the PC version.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
04-17-2013, 03:32 PM
When is this out on iPhone?! It states in video it's out on iPhone
04-17-2013, 03:34 PM
EDIT: disregard my post. Bloodangel just asked the same question.