Mirror Mixup Promo Codes

04-18-2013, 10:06 AM
Mirror Mixup Promo Codes

ALL GONE NOW ... THANK YOU!

Hello,

I don't have ten promo codes for Mirror Mixup, a tricky picture-puzzle game. Please PM me for a code if it looks like your sort of thing and I'll update this post when they've all gone.

Cheers : )
George

Last edited by Clockwork Pixels; 04-19-2013 at 09:20 AM.
04-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Awesome graphics, as usual! You do such high quality stuff! I love these types of games. PM sent!

P.S. So glad this looks like it's going to be a full game, not a trial-then-IAP-for-full. That way I can move it around between my devices to my heart's content, without worrying about losing access. Thanks!

Last edited by dclose; 04-18-2013 at 10:19 AM.

04-18-2013, 10:23 AM
PM Sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
04-18-2013, 10:25 AM
PM sent,thanks
04-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
Awesome graphics, as usual! You do such high quality stuff! I love these types of games. PM sent!

P.S. So glad this looks like it's going to be a full game, not a trial-then-IAP-for-full. That way I can move it around between my devices to my heart's content, without worrying about losing access. Thanks!
Sent one too.

^^^^ You can always play an IAP to unlock a game if you play on another device with the same Apple ID. I am happy this is a fully unlocked game, but to alleviate your fear, you always have access to your non-consumable purchases on all devices.
04-18-2013, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
You can always play an IAP to unlock a game if you play on another device with the same Apple ID.
When my iPod Touch died rapidly in succession, three times in a row (fortunately replaced under warranty each time quickly by Apple), I had difficulties with restoring things from my account the final time. Turned out my library was, at that time, "too big" according to Apple (temporary iOS 5 bug, but access to "purchased" still doesn't work for me in iOS 6 either), so I ended up having to split things up (...technical crap, blah blah, etc). Anyway, the end result is a lot of unnecessarily complex digging when I do try to restore IAP, and for two developers who went out of business, their IAP never, ever restored properly. Easy come, easy go, rare but still irritating. Thus I am happier purchasing full games.
04-18-2013, 10:58 AM
PM sent for your very interesting game
04-18-2013, 12:02 PM
Thanks everyone ... I've just PM'ed you all with promo codes (there was a slight delay due to dinner). I have two left, but will add some more, so PM if you'd like to try the game out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
So glad this looks like it's going to be a full game, not a trial-then-IAP-for-full.
Well, you're part of the reason why this game's a Paid/Lite release (Darkside & Puppy Sanctuary comments) : ) ... I'm still not sure which method I like the best.

Cheers,
George
04-18-2013, 12:19 PM
I sent a PM. This looks great!
04-18-2013, 03:52 PM
pm sent...

thanks a lot!