App description: Easy to learn, difficult to master, and impossible to put down!

Drop numbered blocks onto a 49-cell grid and create chain reactions to earn points.

- Five modes of play: Campaign, Viral, Classic, Hardcore, and Nightmare.
- Play through Campaign Mode and experience a dark tale of war and hopelessness.
- Two-player local coop.
- Enjoy a clean, clutter-free design that lets you focus on the addicting gameplay.
- Progress for each mode is saved so that you can pick up right where you left off.
- Music (can be muted if you'd rather listen to your own).
- Leaderboards and achievements.
- No IAP or Ads ever.
- Secrets.

TangentWorlds's comments:
Rogue Vertex is now available as a Universal app:

("Upcoming" thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=185585)

Also, here is one promo code:

X3JKN4TYNTWF

Enjoy
05-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Our second update (and first content update) has been submitted and should be available next week.

Viral: A New Game Mode
- A new special block will wipe out surrounding blocks when dropped.
- New behavior: When a block is eliminated, any surrounding blocks that are the same value are also eliminated.
- Like Hard mode, you get 6 blocks per level and won't have to drop any unknown blocks.

Misc
- Nightmare Mode: Increased the number of blocks per level to 6.
- Info Screen: Added description of each game mode. Nightmare and Viral are each a twist on Hard mode.
- Lowered minimum required OS to 6.0.

Tangent Worlds - Rogue Vertex Now Available.

05-12-2013, 05:10 PM
An added bonus: this update will also include 2 player coop.

05-17-2013, 06:58 PM
The free, ad-supported, feature-light version is now available (as is RV 1.3.0) if you want to try it out risk-free. The ads do not get in the way of the gameplay, but you'll need to get the full version if you want to play two additional modes, including the all-new Viral mode.

06-05-2013, 10:37 PM
Rogue Vertex Free v1.5.0 is now live, bringing a soundtrack to the game.

Rogue Vertex (the full version) v1.5.0 is still in review and also brings a new achievement.

I promise you that this game is better than screenshots can show. Give it a shot for free, and consider upgrading to the paid version to get Game Center support and two new modes.

Also, I'm considering increasing the price of the paid version from $0.99 to $1.99, so this may be your last chance to get it at the lower price. I'll make that decision after 1.5.0 is approved.

07-17-2013, 05:30 PM
Campaign mode is coming in RV 2.0.0, which I've just submitted to Apple. This mode mixes in a story with puzzle and spaceship-evading action scenes.

Both the paid and free versions get this mode, though the free version stops after 25 levels.
09-18-2013, 03:54 PM
After reading TouchArcade's guide to recording video off-device, I decided to give it a shot... here's the result. Gameplay from Rogue Vertex.

Youtube Direct Link