App description: Hiversaires is a cryptic point & click adventure game in a textless world.

Created for the players who remember the times when you had to draw maps, the dark labyrinth of Hiversaires features an original Aliceffekt soundtrack to guide you through its networks of corridors entangled.

Gabrien's comments:

04-20-2013, 09:53 AM
Wow.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

04-20-2013, 09:55 AM
Is this just a maze or does it contain puzzles and such?
04-20-2013, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Wow.
Wow indeed. Where does that come from? Downloading right now...

Find me on Twitter
04-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Wow indeed. Where does that come from? Downloading right now...
I'm not treading far behind. Won't be able to right now, but I'll definitely be all over this in a few hours. Do let us know if the game is as phenomenal as it looks.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-20-2013, 10:29 AM
Ohhhhh I'm interested as well. I saw this in the upcoming game thread.
04-20-2013, 10:55 AM
Okay so there's not much in the way of story or even tutorial. There's no menu as well (Everything is done in game). You can move in three directions (left, right and center) by tapping the corresponding area of the screen. It can lead to so weird angles and it's not perfect but it works.

The "puzzles" are quite complicated so far. It's almost exclusively based on some weird symbols that you find everywhere.
Graphically the artstyle is amazing and full retina.

The game automatically saves when you go through a checkpoint.

Warning: the game has a bug that is really annoying and possibly game breaking •••Spoiler:   Sometimes You can't switch tye symbols you have

Solution: Reset your game by killing it in the taskbar.

Find me on Twitter

Last edited by killercow; 04-20-2013 at 11:33 AM.
04-20-2013, 12:00 PM
Okay the game is quite short (I finished the game in an hour I think) and has quite a serious bug (see my previous post). Despite those flaws, the artstyle is gorgeous, the music and atmosphere are also top notch.
But the abrupt ending and the huge amount of backtracking makes this point and click experience a rather forgettable one albeit enjoyable while it lasts.

Find me on Twitter

Last edited by killercow; 04-23-2013 at 10:23 AM.
04-20-2013, 09:12 PM
The art style itself is dragging me on the buy button. Minimal and atmospheric, even if too short..i think i'll get it for my iPad
04-20-2013, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post

YouTube: video
That is some seriously spectacular artwork.