App description: Awards:
+ Top 10 Award [Indie Prize Showcase. Casual Connect Singapore]
+ Best in Sound & Music [Indie Prize Showcase. Casual Connect Singapore]

----------------------------

Reviews:
148Apps.com - (4 out of 5)
"Climb and punch and climb and punch and climb and-HOLY CRAP! A giant cyborg gorilla is chasing me!!!"

----------------------------

Scale the monumental. Dodge the unthinkable. Draw the cries of millions.

Become a Game Show Warrior! Earn your right to entertain!

1) Tap to Smash!
The plan is simple. Climb to top. Smash anything that gets in your way. All you gotta do, is tap your screen (really, really fast). Easy!

2) Break Past the Madness!
Okay, its not that easy. Hundreds of enemies, of all shapes and sizes, will swarm towards you.

Oh, and there are a couple of boss fights. Or three. Still, all you have to do, is tap (really, really, really fast) to smash them out of your way. See, its not that bad... Right?

3) Bulk Up. Climb Faster. Hit Harder.
Free gym membership included! No! Really! Theres a gym in this game. Undergo training in...
+ Effortless Escalation
+ Stupendous Smacking
+ Further Furious Fists
+ Great Gorilla Grip

Youre going to have to train hard if youre thinking of making it to the top... while dragging a giant mecha gorilla behind you!

4) Earn Your Right to Entertain!
Proving yourself worthy as a Game Show Warrior will be no mean feat, but glory awaits those who try! This is why weve put in several sweet achievements to help you track your path to greatness.

Do you have what it takes to be a real Studly? :O

5) Live Game Show Warriors Telecast - In a Comic!

We couldnt cram all the exhilarating action of Game Show Warriors into a single App, so we baked you a fresh Web-comic that you can access straight from the game!

Comes with Giant Gorilla Hugs!

Figures each sold separately. Batteries not included.

Visit us at:
www.gameshowwarriors.com
www.facebook.com/gameshowwarriors

*Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iPod Touch (4th Gen), iPod Touch (5th Gen), iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 and iPad Mini.

*This app is optimized for iPhone 4 and later.

*Requires iOS 4.3 or later.

Sanuku's comments:

04-23-2013, 03:12 AM
Thanks Sanuku! The comics are good and the game is free without any IAP so what's not to like?
04-23-2013, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Thanks Sanuku! The comics are good and the game is free without any IAP so what's not to like?
It might be free but huge ad's along the bottom of the screen during gameplay is a "deleted" from me.
04-23-2013, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
It might be free but huge ad's along the bottom of the screen during gameplay is a "deleted" from me.
I beta tested this and the ads never bothered me one bit, and it doesnt get in the way of the game at all.

Sure it is kinda annoying that it exists, but hey, for something that's free, funny, has a no-grind balance, and damn good in terms of gameplay, THIS IS A NO-BRAINER AND AN EASY RECOMMENDATION FROM ME.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-23-2013, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Huge?

After playing the Game for an hour I can guarantee you that you won`t notice the Ad since it`s showing up in a part of the Screen where you don`t have to look at during the hole Gameplay or even tap at it if you are totally lost in the Game.
04-23-2013, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I beta tested this and the ads never bothered me one bit, and it doesnt get in the way of the game at all.

Sure it is kinda annoying that it exists, but hey, for something that's free, funny, has a no-grind balance, and damn good in terms of gameplay, THIS IS A NO-BRAINER AND AN EASY RECOMMENDATION FROM ME.
Exactly how I feel!
04-23-2013, 05:44 AM
A rare 5 stars from Sanuku, gotta be worth a look. Thanks.
04-23-2013, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
You forgot EASY 5-stars.

Seriously, this game is fantastic, funny, and there is no grind whatsoever, that i even easily decided to RESET my progress to try and complete the one true hardcore achievement called "The Real Studly"

Easily worth 5-stars, and it deserves it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-23-2013, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
After Fangz the second Game this Month with 5/5 Stars. Still hoping that later this Week Iron Man 3 might become the third One or that something out of nowhere will struck me down on Thursday.

Had some high hopes for Mr. Runner 2: The Masks but the Game is technically speaking a mess and I wish that the Developer had taken the time to postpone the Launch and fix all those Issues the Game does has on the bigger Apple Devices (iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, New iPad).

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-23-2013 at 06:08 AM.