Poker TD by Express Media
Poker TD is a fun twist on the tower defense genre, inspired by some custom games found in WarCraft III and StarCraft II. Defend against waves of fantasy-themed enemies by deploying towers that you earn from the quality of your poker hand in the Hold'Em/Five Card Draw game you're playing simultaneously!
- 10 different towers matching each of the 10 possible poker hands from "High Card" to "Royal Flush"
- Incrementally difficult creeps require strategic tower placements, and a little luck on the poker side
- Play singleplayer or 6-player multiplayer game modes. Single player is five card draw, multiplayer is texas hold'em.
- In multiplayer, only the winner of the poker round will receive a tower relative to his hand's strength, all other players will earn a "high-card" tower. Win the game by knocking out all 5 of your opponents in poker, or be the last man standing on the tower defense side. You can choose to place a tower or send additional "elite" units to the opponent of your choice.
- Upgrade your towers up to 5 times to compensate for poor poker luck. Upgrades can be purchased using the coins you earn by surviving rounds in single-player, placing in the top 2 of your multi-player games or claiming a free coin boost every 4 hours.
The release date is not final, but we are aiming for some time in May. The game will be free.
Check out our latest game Cognitile