App description: Sequel to the amazing Random Heroes; now with more guns, explosions and crazy characters!

From the creators of the award winning platform game League of Evil comes Ravenous Games' newest game Random Heroes 2!

SUMMARY
A group of unlikely heroes are set out to save the world. Blast your way through these invaders in this action platformer! It's time to eradicate the alien threat once and for all in Random Heroes 2!

FEATURES
- Over 90 levels
- 22 weapons
- 18 unique characters
- Upgrade system
- Collectable stars and crystal skulls
- Large maps with hidden areas
- GameCenter Achievements
- Universal and retina enabled
- Widescreen support
- iCloud Save Game

iND's comments:

04-24-2013, 05:09 AM
Looking forward to this, thought the last one was underated, a nice old skool platformer/shooter.

Instant purchase for me later

04-24-2013, 06:31 AM
Hoping this one wont be as boring as the last one. The first one had similar scenery throughout and the same jump shoot jump shoot without much else. It had great graphics and gameplay. Just bored me.
04-24-2013, 06:40 AM
It was quite samey but i must admit for just a buck i had a lot of gameplay from it and it reminded me of lots of older platforming type games. Cant go wrong for a dollar
04-24-2013, 08:51 AM
Insta in-ista in-insta insta instabuy ta-buy!

Looks like a cross between League of Evil and Contra without anfetamines.

Playing a lot: Fifa 13, Cosmic Mechanic, Table Top Raging and Random Heroes 2.
Indication: Random Heroes 2

Support indie developers' hard work.

Last edited by amdreh; 04-24-2013 at 08:54 AM.
04-24-2013, 09:12 AM
This looks like the exact same game as 1. What new features are there, the menus, maps, characters all look the same as 1 .

These guys pump out games pretty fast so I understand reusing assets but I'm struggling to see what's good about this one. The first one bored me after a few levels so I hope this changes it up a bit.
04-24-2013, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachie View Post
This looks like the exact same game as 1. What new features are there, the menus, maps, characters all look the same as 1 .

These guys pump out games pretty fast so I understand reusing assets but I'm struggling to see what's good about this one. The first one bored me after a few levels so I hope this changes it up a bit.
Gun direction changes, new characters, different movement options, more weapons?

Every model of reality has margins where it begins to run out of explanatory steam, where we can see its problems and limitations
Frozen Synapse: Deputy
GameCentre: The Lost Deputy
04-24-2013, 12:59 PM
Huge improvement.Still has some flaws:first weapon takes 7-8 hits to kill basic enemy,you get lots of coins but the most expensive costume for example costs 17k,I've been playing for 2 hours and have 6k,and I don't like Pay to Win achievement(get it when you make in app purchase).But good things more enemies,heroes have abblities,90 levels.
Passed 20 levels,recommend it,4.5/5,huge platformer fan tho
04-24-2013, 01:08 PM
This game did not need a sequel. IMHO, of course. Also they really need to take on a new art style.