App description: == BIG UPDATE, Version 1.5 (04/17): All-new Lava World to explore! Side-scroll your way to adventure with a brand-new unicorn the Celestial Resonator! ==

Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is happiness. It is hope. It is always. It is yours. 9.5/10 -Destructoid
A worthy successor to the title that first spread joy and laughter throughout a dead land. -Kotaku
"Everything that made the original game so much fun is still there and untainted. This is absolutely how a sequel to a game should be done." -148AppsRobot Unicorn Attack 2 is a wonderful follow-up and a textbook example of how sequels should be done. 4.5/5 -Modojo
"The graphics are mesmerizingly gorgeous, with all kinds of wild, trippy stuff happening in the background... It all adds up to a truly brilliant game thats incredibly fun even if you dont want to pay a cent." -Slide To Play

Get your hands on the latest, greatest, most epic installment of the Robot Unicorn Attack series to date, available for FREE!

Brought to you by PikPok and Adult Swim Games, makers of "Monsters Ate My Condo!!"

FEATURES:
- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including "Rainbow Savior" and "Gallow's Gallop"
- Achieve both personal and community goals, updated daily
- Battle mighty giants and dash through their dangerous Solar Beams
- Journey through such cosmic spectacles as Space Whales, Leviathan Seahorses, Ice Owls and more
- Both worlds change to new and different layouts every single day
- Personalize your quest (and support the artists) by purchasing new background songs for $.99 apiece, including Erasure's "Always"
- Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
- Oh, also? You can fly now. Yeah. Yeah, man.

Follow Us:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com

Recommended for iPhone 4 and higher

metalcasket's comments:

04-24-2013, 09:36 AM
Robot Unicorn Attack? Ok...

04-24-2013, 09:38 AM
Oh my goodness! Cannot wait to play this!!!
04-24-2013, 09:40 AM
Free to play, downloading now, I loved the first game and the Christmas one

Edit: omg! Best sequel ever the music sounds like its straight from a Saturday morning cartoon in the 80's/90's
Jet pack joy ride style missions to complete, stuff to unlock, robot unicorn customisation! What's not to love.

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 04-24-2013 at 09:47 AM.
04-24-2013, 09:46 AM
Yes nice sad that it is free but this might be the best release for me this week + it's adult swim. Can't wait to play it

Game Center: sink_or_swim
04-24-2013, 09:57 AM
Pik Pok + Adult Swim is a match made in mental heaven. Monsters Ate My Condo is an iOS classic. I never played the sequel, but it seemed like it was let down a little by the "pay to win" IAP.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this one though, so we'll see.
04-24-2013, 09:57 AM
This and House of the Dead might salvage an otherwise bad week.
04-24-2013, 09:58 AM
What is this....
04-24-2013, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
What is this....
A runner...surprised you never heard of the first one.
04-24-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
A runner...surprised you never heard of the first one.
Nope, never. And with a name like Robot Unicorn Attack I'd never bother clicking on the app in iTunes.