App description: ***Please ensure iCloud is enabled in advance in order for purchases to be restored. To enable iCloud, go to your devices Settings, then iCloud, then Documents & Data. If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact us at support.wbgames.com.***

Legends Unite! Batman and Robin join forces with other famous DC super heroes including Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and more to stop the notorious villains Lex Luthor and The Joker from destroying Gotham City. Batman fans everywhere will enjoy this original story thats filled with classic LEGO videogame action and humor as players fight to put the bad guys back behind bars!

FEATURES:

80 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS

Justice League favorites such as Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and The Flash can be unlocked as you progress through the game or accessed at any time through purchase via our in-game store. Have Aquaman, Green Arrow, Cyborg and Hawkman help keep Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Penguin, and Catwoman in check!

SUITS, GADGETS AND SUPER ABILITIES

Master abilities of suits such as Robins Hazard Suit equipped with a Pressure Cannon, gadgets such as Batmans Batarang, and soar through the air with Superman as he fights crime with his Freeze-Breath and Heat Vision!

RETINA GRAPHICS

iPad Retina display compatibility takes LEGO games on the iOS platform to the next level.

DYNAMIC CONTROL STYLES

Switch between Classic and Touch Screen controls to find the play-style that suits you best.

TALKING MINI-FIGS

For the first time in a LEGO game for iOS, mini-figs talk and bring even more life to this original story!

ACHIEVEMENTS & GAME CENTER

Unlock achievements and connect through Game Center to get the full experience from your Gotham City adventure.

If you enjoy LEGO games, be sure to check out LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, LEGO The Lord of the Rings, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 and Years 5-7, and LEGO Friends.

Sanuku's comments:

04-24-2013, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the heads up Sanuku. I love the lego games, and have been looking forward to something other than Harry Potter (which I'm not a huge fan of) in ios. Should be good fun...

04-24-2013, 11:41 AM
Yesssssss. I was hoping they would port more of these over.
04-24-2013, 11:43 AM
Wait a seconded. 1.3 gigs? Daaaang
04-24-2013, 11:43 AM
Hmm, bought this for Mac but deleted it because I really don't like playing games on my computer. Is it worth buying again?

I found controls to be tricky sometimes on the computer, so that doesn't give me great hope for an iOS version. But, I do love Batman. And it was a pretty high quality and enjoyable game.

Decisions, decisions.
04-24-2013, 11:45 AM
Welp...there we go. There goes my money!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-24-2013, 11:46 AM
Well the Xbox version was awesome. I presume this is more like the Lego Harry Potter iOS games?
04-24-2013, 11:49 AM
Heard some good things about the console version of this game; does anyone know whether this is a direct port or not?
04-24-2013, 11:50 AM
Holy Crap I Want!!

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
04-24-2013, 11:50 AM
Make this the second surprise quality release for tonight. Looks like I'm going to be draining my iTunes account tonight.