★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Zynga Inc.
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 59.1 MB
  • Version: 1.9.13
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The premium version of Art With Friends! Play Art With Friends and discover the Artist in you!

Get the premium version of Art With Friends at a limited price of $0.99 and gain access to exciting new features for premium players only, including:

Free Sparkle Pen (only available in premium)
NO ADS between turns
Free star and coin bonus
1000s of new words

Wanna play for FREE? Art With Friends FREE is Available on iTunes!

Note: If you already have Art With Friends, switching to premium is easy! Your existing account, games, and colors will carry over once you log-in.

Create cool effects with dozens of new tools, patterns, stamps and colors - allowing you to transform even the simplest drawings into masterpieces.

For the first time ever, share your drawings in a feed for all of your friends to see! Follow your friends, celebs, and discover new artists - theres always something new, funny and inspiring to check out!

...And Theres More!

A collection of all of your favorite drawings in one place

Social Feed
Follow your friends, celebs, and discover new artists. Stay up to-date on all the latest drawings and games from your feed.

All New Ways to Play
Earn coins for playing the Daily Guess and Daily Draw

Tons of New Words
Over 5,000 new words! Including all new 9 letter words and phrases for daily draw

More Drawing Tools
Limitless creativity at your fingertips! Try out the Pixel pen, Pattern pencil, Stamps, Marker, Highlighter, Crayon and more. Plus, choose from over 100 vibrant colors

Free Draw
Draw anything. Try out your new tools, create and share something amazing

Restricted Mode
Disable the Social Feed and
gallery using a PIN. You can still play turns with friends and contacts, but you won't see any social content

Become a fan! Get exclusive rewards and stay up to date all the latest news
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtwFriends
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/ArtwFriends
Instagram: http://instagram.com/playartwithfriends

Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. Collection and use of personal data are subject to Zynga's Privacy Policy. Both policies are available in the Application License Agreement below as well as at www.zynga.com. Social Networking Service terms may also apply.
Terms of Service: http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service

amdreh's comments:
Nobody noticed?
04-24-2013, 10:13 PM
Meh $3, this is one of those games I don't mind being freemium. Could have made some rev on ads, the price tag is going to be a turn off for a lot of people.

04-24-2013, 10:14 PM
IPhone only?
There's a free version as wel btw.
04-24-2013, 10:16 PM
Thats nice I guess, I can't draw to save my life so I never got into these games.
04-24-2013, 10:25 PM
Funny how fast this game became popular and how fast it was forgotten.
04-24-2013, 11:04 PM
Was into this Draw My Thing on Facebook a couple of years back. But quickly got bored, when I realized there were just two dozen words, over and over. This says 5000 words in the description, so good luck to those who own iPhones. It can be a fun sort of game.
04-24-2013, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by amdreh View Post
Easy. When I bought Draw Something, it was still being published by OMGPop. Once it was announced that it had been acquired by Zynga, I deleted the app...
04-24-2013, 11:11 PM
Nobody noticed?
It`s from Zynga, People really don`t care about them.
04-24-2013, 11:21 PM
To me at least Zynga is another EA but with no good games.
04-24-2013, 11:35 PM
That's because the game introduced a novel play style that a lot of people loved but after a month or so playing, it began to feel like 'work answering drawings and stuff'. That's what all my friends said and what happened to me too, and my friends don't care if it was bought by Zynga or whatever since they're casual players. It just got old quickly, I used my stylus and all but now I don't even feel like trying the second one, especially being iPhone only.