★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: DeNA Corp.
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 42.6 MB
  • Version: 2.2.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: Recruit, construct and battle with over 300 classic TRANSFORMERS characters based on the original cartoon series and reimagined by famous comic book artists. Experience the only TRANSFORMERS mobile game that combines action-packed PVP, a thrilling campaign mode and weekly episodic live events!

The war rages on between AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS. Battle for Earth with TRANSFORMERS characters such as OPTIMUS PRIME, MEGATRON, GRIMLOCK, STARSCREAM, BUMBLEBEE, the DINOBOTS and hundreds more. ROLL OUT!

FEATURES

* DOMINATE IN WEEKLY EPISODES FOR THE ULTIMATE REWARDS
* RELIVE YOUR FAVORITE EPISODES FROM THE ORIGINAL TRANSFORMERS CARTOON SERIES
* COLLECT OVER 300 TRANSFORMERS CARDS TO UPGRADE AND EVOLVE
* ORIGINAL ART
* CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS TO PVP BATTLES

TRANSFORMERS Legends is completely free to play--no purchases are required. The purchase of in-game items can increase the strength of your deck and otherwise accelerate or boost performance.

FOLLOW THE BLOG FOR THE LATEST NEWS!
http://blog.transformers-legends.com

TRANSFORMERS (R) and all associated characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission (c) 2012 Hasbro.

Sanuku's comments:

04-25-2013, 07:52 AM
Is this another case of mobage-f***s-up-my-childhood-heroes?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

04-25-2013, 07:52 AM
Just download, can't wait I love Transformers.
04-25-2013, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Is this another case of mobage-f***s-up-my-childhood-heroes?
They have succeeded once again in defiling a timeless classic.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
04-25-2013, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Just download, can't wait I love Transformers.
Not sure if serious.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-25-2013, 08:02 AM
What is this game, even? As far as I can tell it looks like a card-battler, but beyond that the screens show no actual gameplay that I can see. I'll freely admit that I was lazy and didn't read the app description, but it's just odd that there wouldn't be more detailed screenshots.
04-25-2013, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Not sure if serious.
I'm serious enough to have both logos tattoo'd to my person
04-25-2013, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
I'm serious enough to have both logos tattoo'd to my person
That i can understand, but sucking up to mobage's barrage of... well... stuff like this, i cant compute.

Im 32 (turned 32 yesterday, in a hospital too ), and my laptop has the Decepticon logo, my wife's laptop has the Autobots logo, my car has a Decepticons logo, our fridge has Transformers magnets, and i have a collection of DVDs from the original TV series and the movies for them.

04-25-2013, 11:07 AM
Ill give this a shot just for nostalgia purposes.Although that didnt work out recently (w/Turtles) maybe this will better.Fingers crossed

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
04-25-2013, 11:44 AM
Quote:
That i can understand, but sucking up to mobage's barrage of... well... stuff like this, i cant compute.

Im 32 (turned 32 yesterday, in a hospital too ), and my laptop has the Decepticon logo, my wife's laptop has the Autobots logo, my car has a Decepticons logo, our fridge has Transformers magnets, and i have a collection of DVDs from the original TV series and the movies for them.
Hehe I'm the same (33) and have loads of DVDs and toys (or as I like to say collectable action figures ) and while I really don't like the new bay transformers this game has me dragged in because not only is it TF but its collecting cards.
While This is not the type of thing I can sit and play all day I can see me coming back to keep doing quests and collecting the cards, there's something in me that loves collecting stuff
I'll admit its not a great game but i cant deny its addictive.