App description: Game Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raNV5u15izM

Bug Reportchmatrixgame@gmail.com

"Battle of the Saints I" is a 3D role-playing mobile game.

In the era of domination by the forces of darkness , the whole world was shrouded in heavy drakness. The damage and destruction play a dominant role in the world and to interpret the law of the jungle .

The Lights war broke out and battle with the forces of darkness. Finally, the humans find the way to block up the source of darkness under the guidance of the Sage. There are three heroes who born in with the sacred body and use their pow to collect ancient energy .

Come on! Raise your weapons , fighting for the homes , fighting for the world , tearing the darkness cover the sky.

Game Operation:
As an action game, "Battle of the Saints" has its excellent sense blow, operating three heroes will give you difference gaming experience.
All of the game 's UI is fine design for mobile devices , and interface features clear and not cluttered .

Game using a virtual joystick plus skills key operation in the battle , a key moderate size , responsive and easy to operate .

Game Features
Full 3D characters and 3D scenes can freely change the perspective
The three hero types, occupation distinctive features, a strong sense of fighting.
Six scenes will give you a completely different mode of experience
Varied modeling of The BOSS and mobs , AI as well
A wide variety of weapons and Buff
04-26-2013, 02:19 AM
just found this to be released today. Looks awesome!

04-26-2013, 03:29 AM
It`s Friday so the chance that this is another Fake Release to make some quick money are 99:1.

Let`s hope I`m wrong...
04-26-2013, 03:30 AM
Yup, looks nice. I will give this a shot, especially at the completely "this is a steal" price.
04-26-2013, 04:50 AM
Ok.... Imps anyone?

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Gods Eater Burst, MP3RD HD, Grand Knights Story, Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Waiting For: Digimon Re: Digitize Fan Translation
Officially moved to android
04-26-2013, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheinfell View Post
Yup, looks nice. I will give this a shot, especially at the completely "this is a steal" price.

Lol, hope they didn't mean they're "stealing that money from ya", just kidding. ,)

But yes, impressions would be nice! If game = good: Vovin = instabuys.

Btw., what is the dev trying to say with this: "As an action game, "Battle of the Saints" has its excellent sense blow"?

... well, on the other hand... no, guys. You're all gamer nerds with your minds in the gutter. Please don't answer this. Thank you.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 04-26-2013 at 07:05 AM.
04-26-2013, 07:24 AM
I'll get it after work tonight and leave some impressions.
04-26-2013, 07:27 AM
@Vovin:
That one's easy: Wacky translation from Chinese
I see "odd phrasings" like this a lot in descriptions of games developed by (what I assume to be) Chinese folks.

Game impressions:
Put it down after 20 minutes. Unplayable for me, it just does not click.
If I think long and hard on it, I can come up with a detailed analysis why that is so, but my time is too limited and I have better things to do.

Quality is mediocre at best, gameplay seems to be arena-style fighting against 1 or 2 opponents (from what I saw in the 1st level). The whole "setting skills up" etc. thing felt really convoluted and not exactly thought out to me.

One specific and rather big qualm is that you have to keep tapping "attack" instead of just holding it down. I have an uncomfortable and most likely permanent case of RSI, and things like that really tick me off because they are easily done better if people would just pay attention.
Example: Dungeon Hunter 4: Melee classes are unplayable for me, because I have to keep mashing the attack button. While the Rangeds can comfortably hold down on it and keep firing away.
04-26-2013, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheinfell View Post
@Vovin:
That one's easy: Wacky translation from Chinese
I see "odd phrasings" like this a lot in descriptions of games developed by (what I assume to be) Chinese folks.

Game impressions:
Put it down after 20 minutes. Unplayable for me, it just does not click.
If I think long and hard on it, I can come up with a detailed analysis why that is so, but my time is too limited and I have better things to do.

Quality is mediocre at best, gameplay seems to be arena-style fighting against 1 or 2 opponents (from what I saw in the 1st level). The whole "setting skills up" etc. thing felt really convoluted and not exactly thought out to me.

One specific and rather big qualm is that you have to keep tapping "attack" instead of just holding it down. I have an uncomfortable and most likely permanent case of RSI, and things like that really tick me off because they are easily done better if people would just pay attention.
Example: Dungeon Hunter 4: Melee classes are unplayable for me, because I have to keep mashing the attack button. While the Rangeds can comfortably hold down on it and keep firing away.
Maybe you just "can not understand the reality of fun"