App description: Version 1.2 Update : ALL NEW GAMEPLAY MECHANICS, UTILIZE TIME MACHINE TO BIGGER BENEFITS, BUT BEWARE OF ITS OVERHEATING.

NOW FOR FREE !!!!!!

WAVE OF TERROR FROM OUTER SPACE IS UPON US !!!

End of the world is coming !

The battle's begun, fight or get VAPORISED in defeat!

Attacked from every angle, pushed to the limit, only fast moving game strategies win the day.

Fire your Mega Death Ray and vaporize the alien enemy, use shields to protect the earth as we know it. Freeze meteors as they shower down on you, set up mine fields and watch the enemy evaporate in space.

Stay on top of the world and send the invaders back where they came from until the next time?

Space Terror keeps on attacking planet earth use your 'power-ups' to defend it!

Created and developed by Stache Bits, Space Terror, the brilliant interactive app promises to keep you coming back for more........again and again........

StacheBits's comments:
Hi,

*** New updated version 1.2 is up. Includes new game mechanics. Go check it out!!! ***

so our new game Space Terror is finaly out. You can check it here :

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/space-terror/id597182170?mt=8

a little bit info for those, who are interested. Its cartoony arcade high-score game, based on 50s sci-fi movies and all the cheesy stuff that comes with it. Controls are very simply, your goal is to survive as long as possible, while using weapons on the planet. You can upgrade your weapons and buy powerups.

Rather than reading about it you can have a look here at trailer :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y8NrCSzYX0

Hopefully you will like our game and perhaps some of you even get it

Thanks for checking out our game.
Luke
StacheBits
04-26-2013, 08:41 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

04-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the video. I like the B movie + Crumble Zone-ish vibe, I'm gonna check this one out. Be back soonish.
04-26-2013, 08:53 AM
They looks like the aliens from the Simpsons Halloween specials
04-26-2013, 11:24 AM
Thanks , let us know your thoughts Andy. Any feedback greatly appreciated .
04-26-2013, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacheBits View Post
Thanks , let us know your thoughts Andy. Any feedback greatly appreciated .
I like it.

The fast forward to level up seems pretty unique, and makes for a nice risk/reward system. I like the art style very much. Some leaderboard competition would be good.
04-27-2013, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
I like it.

The fast forward to level up seems pretty unique, and makes for a nice risk/reward system. I like the art style very much. Some leaderboard competition would be good.
thanks yeah, not too many people on the leaderboards for now. You are quite dominating there
05-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Oh, yeah! This looks like fun! Gonna be grabbin' this now!!