★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Steve Jackson's Sorcery!

04-26-2013, 11:14 AM
#1
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 239
Steve Jackson's Sorcery!

Looks like this series will be receiving the Lone Wolf treatment: http://uk.games.yahoo.com/blogs/plug...132817291.html
04-30-2013, 03:24 AM
#2
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posts: 59
We're really excited to be releasing this, coming on Thursday! There's a preview video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UdYssQleZk

04-30-2013, 03:29 AM
#3
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,680
Yep cant wait for this, think it looks great, wish it was universal though

Only just sold my series of Sorcery books a few months back, as a kid these were amazing to read and had far more sections than the standard Fighting Fantasy books

Looking forward to getting this
04-30-2013, 04:28 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkle View Post
We're really excited to be releasing this, coming on Thursday! There's a preview video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UdYssQleZk
Is this a joke? I wasn't expecting it this soon
If this is true then woohoo!
04-30-2013, 04:47 AM
#5
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,548
It looks really really good. Instabuy this thursday for sure.
04-30-2013, 05:08 AM
#6
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Is this a joke? I wasn't expecting it this soon
If this is true then woohoo!
No joke! We're counting the hours...
04-30-2013, 05:09 AM
#7
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Yep cant wait for this, think it looks great, wish it was universal though
It *is* universal - old iPhone and iPhone 5 both supported! (We just mostly send out ipad shots because they're bigger and prettier).
04-30-2013, 05:10 AM
#8
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,548
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkle View Post
It *is* universal - old iPhone and iPhone 5 both supported! (We just mostly send out ipad shots because they're bigger and prettier).
That's great and welcome to TA! Can you tell us the price and length of book one?
04-30-2013, 05:36 AM
#9
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkle View Post
It *is* universal - old iPhone and iPhone 5 both supported! (We just mostly send out ipad shots because they're bigger and prettier).
Duh apologies ! For some reason i thought it was ipad only.

Looking forward to this even more now !!! For a kid growing up in the 80's i had so many Fighting Fantasy books and the Sorcery series, to see these out on iOS is great. I love the fighting fantasy books (from Tinman) but its great to see you've done something different with Sorcery from what i've seen already.

Instant purchase for me !
04-30-2013, 05:41 AM
#10
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Sweet only 36hrs and 20minutes to go