Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 04-30-2013, 01:47 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default [Speed Giveaway] Give Feedback and Win One of Five $20 iTunes Giftcards

We are giving away 5 $20 iTunes giftcards and you could be one of them!

We launched an app discovery service at http://www.tekiki.com and would love feedback. We show games that go from paid to free, but with two twists: (1) we only show apps rated 4+ stars; and (2) we make it faster for users to browse by showing how many apps went free in each category, from action to word. Other sites usually lump all games into one category, meaning you may wade through 200 apps before getting to one you may care about.

To join our giveaway, just post your feedback in this thread. Winners will be randomly selected from posters who give feedback on our discovery service. We'll end the contest on Friday, May 3 at 11:59PM.

Last edited by Panabee1979; 05-01-2013 at 08:48 PM..
Old 04-30-2013, 02:18 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Nice looking interface, I love the way it is setup. Specailly the ratings to find the app you want to search for. I will use this for my neice and nephews needs. Great design and idea hopefully you get noticed for bringing all these 4+ star rating apps to one place.

I wish there was more to say, but there isn't much to say but just keep tweaking and upgrading little by little. I like how it looks now. The browsing system is the neatest thing ever.

Last edited by tso5818; 04-30-2013 at 02:20 AM..
Old 04-30-2013, 02:33 AM

I really like the site. Nice interface and great features. I like that you can see the ratings and details of each app. My only suggestions - when you get the listings for a category and pick one to get the app details, it would be great if you could easily get back to the listing for that category. Right now the only option I see is to go back to the main menu (I.e. Free Games or Free Apps) and then pick the category again. If the category you pick has a long listing, it can get tedious. The other suggestion if possible, is to include a few user reviews along with the ratings.

Overall, great job. I will definitely be using it on a daily basis.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:36 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Neat app, i like it. Much better than my other such as, appfire, freeappaday...
+1
Old 04-30-2013, 02:51 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Send a message via MSN to background Send a message via Yahoo to background Send a message via Skype™ to background

Just check the page, the interface is very neat and you can choose from ip, ipad, universal and above 4 stars, also with many categories and links to games and itunes for apps.
There are some suggestions:
1、you can add search function that visitors can search for their specific apps' information.
2、if you consider add future member function, you can add wishlist function and notify members that their choice gone free.
3、on the main page you can add list of like most downloads or most visited apps for recommendations as well.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:19 AM

Neat and cool app.I liked the interface.It saves a lot of time.And time is the real money.Keep it up!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 03:22 AM

maybe you could add some more applications except games if possible.
Besides the games from the main page could change several times during one day may be more better.Since some nice games just free for a limited time and turns paid again
Old 04-30-2013, 03:24 AM

Simple interface
in my opinion you could add some more like the games type etc.
Make people easier to select
Old 04-30-2013, 03:27 AM

Could oper register function to visitors and make members own wish list.When their selection gone free.Make a push notification is cool
Old 04-30-2013, 03:30 AM

Could add some comments function to make people left some review and could share friends with twitter or Facebook
Thanks for the chance