Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 04-30-2013, 01:03 AM

Default Where are the true local multiplayer games!?

I want some awesome multiplayer games that I can play with my girlfriend. Through Bluetooth/wifi and Game Center.

Like labyrinth where we battle to the finish rolling our little marbles. Even sword&poker on the same screen was fun.

I have minigore zombies and the game is great but I always find myself wishing I could see my gf on the same screen blasting zombies with me.

Fruit ninja and doodle jump multiplayer can only be entertaining for so long. I wanted to buy Might & Magic Clash of Heroes but the multiplayer in that game is broken. No patch for 3 months.

Can anyone suggest a fun multiplayer or strategy game that I can play against my significant other, besides chess?
Old 04-30-2013, 01:09 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I believe Badland has local same-device MP, you might want to check that out.

If you like strategy games, Starfront & Autumn Dynasty have multiplayer and are a blast.

If you like shooters, Activision's WoW: Zombies has a great MP mode, and Gameloft's Rainbow 6 likewise has co-op campaign.

If you like RPGs, Dungeon Hunger 2 has full drop in-out co-op campaign (just be sure to use the sound fix: close the app then reopen from multitasking). Check out Order & Chaos Online for a full-featured MMORPG that you can play together, too. My latest addiction

2D side scroller Zombieville USA 2 has co-op, lots of fun there.

Dual stick shooter Guerrilla Bob has co-op campaign, it's similar to Minigore 2.

Last edited by JBRUU; 04-30-2013 at 01:14 AM..
Old 04-30-2013, 06:11 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
I believe Badland has local same-device MP, you might want to check that out.

If you like strategy games, Starfront & Autumn Dynasty have multiplayer and are a blast.

If you like shooters, Activision's WoW: Zombies has a great MP mode, and Gameloft's Rainbow 6 likewise has co-op campaign.

If you like RPGs, Dungeon Hunger 2 has full drop in-out co-op campaign (just be sure to use the sound fix: close the app then reopen from multitasking). Check out Order & Chaos Online for a full-featured MMORPG that you can play together, too. My latest addiction

2D side scroller Zombieville USA 2 has co-op, lots of fun there.

Dual stick shooter Guerrilla Bob has co-op campaign, it's similar to Minigore 2.
I also agree with but for racing game, Draw Race 2 is also awesonme
Old 05-01-2013, 07:21 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I highly recommend this same-device, 2-player game, especially when with your girlfriend:

WRESTLE JUMP

Now go have some laughs with your woman.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:00 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

If you guys like fighting games, King of Fighters 2012 and Street Fighter 4 are pretty damn close to the console versions.