App description: You thought you were going to spend a relaxing evening watching TVuntil a mysterious message from a complete stranger launches you into an adventure of epic proportions. As you explore beautiful beaches, lush jungles and even outer space, you fall deeper and deeper into the mystery. A father and son team of inventors were poised to make history when their technology unexpectedly summoned something from out of this world. Suddenly, you find yourself at the center of the discovery that changes everything.

Tipping Point is an immersive, photorealistic adventure game that stimulates both sides of your brain. As you solve a myriad of challenging puzzles, you're rewarded with a satisfying story filled with drama, humor and unexpected plot twists. Original music, lifelike characters, animals and scenery all come together to create a cinematic experience. You can explore the world of Tipping Point at your own pace and use the in-game hint system if you ever get stuck.

Features:
- An in-game hint system so you'll never get stuck
- Easy single-finger controls
- 55 photorealistic screens
- Almost 400 unique sound effects
- 12 Original music compositions
- 5 Chapters of puzzles and story
- Ability to create up to 5 player profiles
- Ability to save your game progress

PRIVACY DISCLOSURE
Tipping Point:
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Dan Russell-Pinson in the iTunes App Store (via LinkShare).

For more information on our privacy policy please visit:
http://dan-russell-pinson.com/privacy/

FreecloudGames's comments:
Hello Everyone,

I'm very excited to announce the release of Tipping Point, my latest iPad app. Tipping Point is an immersive, photorealistic adventure game with challenging puzzles, an interesting story and original music.

Some of you might remember playing the the Flash version of Tipping Point online. The iPad version continues and completes the series with a new chapter 5 and an epilogue. All of the graphics have been enhanced and are presented in higher resolution on the iPad.

Thanks!

Dan
05-05-2013, 09:14 AM
Congratulations! I saw this and I love the idea of the game beginning with me watching TV eating a bag of chips! That's me of course. I do that all the time! Great concept.

05-05-2013, 11:08 AM
Good lord, it's beyond me how some things just go completely unnoticed around here. Played around the first 3 minutes of Chapter 1 on PC and I'm so buying this in a moment.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-05-2013, 11:15 AM
Are scenes animated or stills like in Myst?
05-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogamer83 View Post
Are scenes animated or stills like in Myst?
Give this a try: http://www.andkon.com/arcade/puzzle/...pointchapter1/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Brilliant! Absolutely loving this! Having fun. Intriguing. No spoilers PLEASE. That's me in the game. Ha ha!! Unreal!!

Amazing some of the games coming out on ipad. Awesome! I've had more fun in the first few minutes than games I've played for hours.

No IAP very good but this is worth more much more. This is intriguing.

Last edited by worldcitizen1919; 05-05-2013 at 11:48 AM.
05-05-2013, 12:30 PM
Worth getting for the classic Atari 800 and what looks like a copy of Ultima III.

Last edited by Mene; 05-05-2013 at 07:13 PM.
05-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Hi Everyone. I so happy to hear that you're enjoying Tipping Point so far.

retrogamer83: Most of the screens have some type of animation / movement going on, but you do move from screen to screen similar to Myst.

Don't forget to leave a rating / review on iTunes when you get a chance.
05-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Hi Mene, glad you're enjoying the vintage video game references in Tipping Point. There are more as you get further into the game (including another "game in game" puzzle).
05-10-2013, 03:35 PM
SALE! Tipping Point adventure game is on sale for only $0.99 this weekend only. If you like adventure games, you'll love Tipping Point and now is the best time to get it.

Visit Tipping Point in the App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tipping-point-adventure-game/id579849894?mt=8