Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-01-2013, 07:02 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default Flipinko (Pinball-Pachinko Mix)

Simple one touch gameplay, colorful art and 60 levels to play through. Each level tracks your high score and then on the main page there is a total high score which is submitted to GC. You can go back and improve your score on a level to improve your world ranking.

The game is Free for 15 levels. If you like the game, .99 buys the next 45 levels and all additional levels.

I would really appreciate it if you would at least download the game and give it a try.

Thanks...Paul
Old 05-01-2013, 07:54 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Looks like the iap to unlock the rest of the game got messed up as it is not working. I will get that fixed and will be adding another 15 levels as well.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:08 PM

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 05-02-2013, 08:46 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Thanks for the video, I appreciate it. Update was submitted to fix GC and unlocking levels.

15 new levels will go in the next update.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:56 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Apple granted me an expedited review. Update is out that fixes GameCenter and iap to unlock all levels for .99.

Feedback welcome.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:20 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Hey BazookaTime -

Concept looked interesting so I figured I give it a whirl. Only played a few levels. The physics are good. The biggest issue I had is that I was able to collect all the coins and collectibles with just a ball or 2 and then had 7 or 8 balls that I could get points from hitting permanent bumpers, but that isn't much fun for a goal oriented person like me. Any way to end the level when everything has been collected?
Old 05-02-2013, 06:57 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Hey BazookaTime -

Concept looked interesting so I figured I give it a whirl. Only played a few levels. The physics are good. The biggest issue I had is that I was able to collect all the coins and collectibles with just a ball or 2 and then had 7 or 8 balls that I could get points from hitting permanent bumpers, but that isn't much fun for a goal oriented person like me. Any way to end the level when everything has been collected?
I know exactly where you are coming from as that was a concern I had when planning out the game. At the core, the game is a high score arcade game where the levels are designed to be easy to clear but challenging to maximize points. Meaning, it is easy to get the anchor (required to open the next level and keep your points) and to clear most obstacles but challenging to rack up points with 3-5 pinball type bumpers left on the play field.

The reason each level has a high score but there is only one total high score submitted to GC is that I was hoping people would go back and replay levels to try and improve them by a 100 points, 300 points ect. So, I certainly understand having seven balls left on a level and having cleared all obstacles, the challenge is how many points can you still get with what is left on the remaining board. The difference between great players in testing might be a couple hundred points. There are some later levels where I can't break 1,000 on the board.

I appreciate the feedback as that is a concern and it sounds like I didn't do a great job explaining that the game is really just a high score game.

I appreciate you giving it a chance and hope you play around with it a little more before deleting it.

Paul
Old 05-03-2013, 10:18 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

That makes sense now, as I wondered why the bumpers gave points, even with the field cleared. Yeah, I think the high point aspect needs to be emphasized. I'll give it a whirl again.

Thanks, and good luck.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:50 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
That makes sense now, as I wondered why the bumpers gave points, even with the field cleared. Yeah, I think the high point aspect needs to be emphasized. I'll give it a whirl again.

Thanks, and good luck.

Thanks. I will add a better description when I update the next round of levels. Every 15 levels will introduce a new sea creature that will take more hits to kill and will be worth more. I have around 150 levels laid out, not sure how many will make it into the game.

I am thinking I probably should have gone with 5 Flipinko pucks instead of 10 but I will see how the downloads are before I change anything like that.