App description: **Featured by Apple in Adventure and Role Playing game categories**

Blindscape is a piece of experimental storytelling that takes place entirely through sound, . The narrative is told from the point of view of a man in an authoritarian society who wants to escape his life intolerable life by ending it.

"A whole new take on puzzles . . . emotional and heartfelt." - Playboard.me

"Games like Blindscape are a testament to the fact that even mobile gaming should be considered an art form, especially when done like this." - 148apps.com

Features:
Stunning Retina-ready HD graphics
Up to ten minutes of gameplay
Some guy talking at you
No In-App Purchases, ratings nagging, or other interruptions
No badges, achievements, or integration with gamecenter
Makes you feel like a sophisticated patron of the arts
A serious, emotionally involving plot line
Look silly while you poke at the screen trying to find things

Get the soundtrack: music.blindscapegame.com
05-02-2013, 01:54 AM
Anyone tried this? Downloading...

05-02-2013, 02:48 AM
Come on, it supports full retina black.
05-02-2013, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Come on, it supports full retina black.
If that's on iPad too, you can be Midian will be right on it.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-02-2013, 04:16 AM
Looks like interesting.... If anyone has played this one , please left any impression.... Haven't download it yet... No wifi here

Game Center ID: copaeci
05-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Developer here. Thanks for the downloads, and I'm happy to answer any questions. I got great reviews, ratings, and a bunch of downloads yesterday so thanks for the support. If you run into bugs, please let me know!

metalcasket--yep, it supports both iPad and iPhone. And it's completely free, no IAP or anything.
05-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinbrown View Post
metalcasket--yep, it supports both iPad and iPhone. And it's completely free, no IAP or anything.
Welcome to TA, Gavin. My earlier post was just poking fun at a certain TA member who's got one heck of a wicked obsession with iPad retina. That's all.

That said, I'm downloading Blindscape as I type this, and can't wait to find out what this is all about. Must say...greatest app icon ever. The sheer detail. Wow!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Well that was definitely an experience. Only used the hint once but it was fun.

Who were down there though?
05-02-2013, 12:00 PM
This is one of those "this is why iOS gaming is so great" experiences, because really, a "game" like this could only exist on iOS. I can't say anything without ruining the experience for everyone, but really...it's free, it'll take up 10 minutes of your time, just check it out. You won't regret it.
05-02-2013, 12:03 PM
Are you blind yourself, Gavin?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.