App description: Full 3D Non-Target RPG Defense!!

Unprecedented venture from Snailteeth, about to write a new chapter for Defense, Spirited Soul !!
Innovative mobile action Defense game! A Charming full 3D Graphic!
Perfect control that everyone can easily enjoy just with a single touch!
RPG? Defense? Now, these are combined to Spirited Soul !!

Elia and her friends are having very peaceful days.
One day, however, the world of space and time goes awry and evil energy outburst, and world became swarm with evil monsters and malignant spirits.
Now the last village is getting dangerous. Please help Elia and her friends to save this beautiful world! Come on!

*Non-target Action with a single Touch*
Difficult to control virtual pad? Spirited Soul can do everything with one single thumb.
Avoid, hit, use fabulous skills! Everything is possible with touch!

*Adorable and Beautiful Graphic*
We invite you into the beautiful mobile game world with charming Full 3D Graphic.

*Troop VS Troop Battle*
Only one or two- monsters battle for Full 3D game? Now you can enjoy troops battle,
groups of 10 or 100 monsters in mobile.

*Various kinds of Monsters and skills, and Hero*
Various kinds of Boss monsters and innumerable common monsters,
unique skills for each Hero and so many items which help your battle success.
You can experience all these things.

*My Own Unique Troop Formation*
Enough with a battle alone! You can enjoy Group VS Group battle with your own troops.

-------------------------------------
*Control*
Touch! -> Move!, Select!
Double Touch! -> Evade!
Normal Attack->Auto!
-------------------------------------

Vovin's comments:

This just popped up. I'll TOFTT. Expect the usual soon.

05-02-2013, 03:50 AM
Looking forward to what you have to say on this one!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

05-02-2013, 03:57 AM
Just finished downloading and added a youtube gameplay trailer.

It's well-known on Android, btw., it has 4,5 stars out of nearly 1.000 ratings.

I'll check it now.

edit: initially, I can see no IAP and the AppStore also doesn't mention them. I saw only one currency, Ruby.
The graphics aren't the best, but detailed and colourful. When completely zoomed in, textures look a bit blurry, but I guess that's normal. The character movement looks a bit funny. There's some chibi style with a bit fanservice thrown in.
It's a Castle Defense/Attack game, as it seems, with a heavy impact on character management. Seems that there is a huge load of content, dozens of levels and lots of other stuff to do. Need to check more.

edit2: I'm actually starting to like it. Still no IAP found. Tried, but game offers me none after I've spent all Ruby.
The game has skills, weapons, all kind of stuff and you can upgrade everything, even your character.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 05-02-2013 at 04:22 AM.
05-02-2013, 04:14 AM
Hmmm this doesn't look too bad. I'll look into it on Youtube. Defense/action games are some of my favs
05-02-2013, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Hmmm this doesn't look too bad. I'll look into it on Youtube. Defense/action games are some of my favs

I fixed the link!

Btw., that video says in the beginning that there are locked characters. The iOS version has all characters unlocked!

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
05-02-2013, 05:45 AM
Nice! Seems like only a few of us are interested in this game :\ I may pick it up in the morning tomorrow if I get time.

Does it seem like it's a long game? It sounds like there's a lot of content and I like that. From the video the combat seems pretty fun and straight forward. And yay for iOS bonuses like free unlocks! Quite surprised there's no IAP for this type of game. All the more reason to get it.
05-02-2013, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Nice! Seems like only a few of us are interested in this game :\ I may pick it up in the morning tomorrow if I get time.

Does it seem like it's a long game? It sounds like there's a lot of content and I like that. From the video the combat seems pretty fun and straight forward. And yay for iOS bonuses like free unlocks! Quite surprised there's no IAP for this type of game. All the more reason to get it.

I really like it, tho the game might not be liked by everyone.
Guess this is a case of either love it or hate it. Not everybody's tea.
Sure, there are PLENTY of levels, piles of loot and so much other things. Game is highly strategical and also tactical in level play. Placing your towers (to produce units) alone gets really important later on.

05-03-2013, 11:13 AM
Wow

This thread is a great honor.

The YouTube video is the earliest version of Android.
Since then, many parts have been improved.
Also, the hero has been added.
The iOS version contains all of the updates.
Without additional payment, you can enjoy comfortably.

Thanks!! >_<)b
05-03-2013, 12:03 PM
For 99c I'll bite.
05-03-2013, 12:58 PM
If Vovin likes it, I'll give it a try too - as we seem to have similar taste