App description: Forget the "Slender Eight Pages", forget all the other slender games on Appstore.Here, the best experience on the ios devices,the most horrible slender game ever is coming!

"Slender Arrival PE", with its high quality design, available on Appstore now!!!Just like the slender game on PCwith all the features and effect.

Features:
***The only feature in one sentence: shock your mind!!!***

Pipipitchu's comments:
Scam?

05-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Not sure.

It just came out today though.

Get it and tell us

05-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilRobot View Post
Not sure.

It just came out today though.

Get it and tell us
Looks like it could be. The features scream 'scam' to me. "The only feature in one sentence: shock your mind!!!"
05-04-2013, 12:21 PM
It's not Slender the Arrival, but is trying to make people think it is. The generic description, the size, the other games by the same developer... Everything looks like a scam.
05-04-2013, 12:45 PM
I took a closer look at picture 1 an i noticed something.

Look at the right side of the screen and you see Slenderman but it looks out if place.

I'm starting to get the feeling that it might be a scam.
05-04-2013, 12:46 PM
I'm so confused, I keep seein these slender games and have no freaking idea what they are. Shots are just dark landscapes. Too mind boggled to google or research, what the heck is a slender?
05-04-2013, 12:54 PM
Yes, I don't see where all hype and popularity is coming from for any Slenderman game, game looks bad and gameplay boring and meaningless from videos I watched.
05-04-2013, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanx View Post
I'm so confused, I keep seein these slender games and have no freaking idea what they are. Shots are just dark landscapes. Too mind boggled to google or research, what the heck is a slender?
Slender is an "OMG INVINCIBLE" mary sue demon that kidnaps people and take them to his forest to kill them.
05-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Well, it looks like it just made it in the top 20
05-04-2013, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilRobot View Post
Well, it looks like it just made it in the top 20
Because of all the comments in this thread