★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: New in Update 1.2:

Currently game support iphone 5 and ipad screens without black bars!

Iphone 4 performance fix - game works preety fast!

Improved game mechanics - easier player control!

Few changes in first levels!

Notice Game doesn't support iphone 3gs!

OddPlanet is a side-scrolling adventure game inspired by Limbo and Oddworld. You will guide a lone little girl through the hostile environments of an alien planet and help her survive. She will share her feelings and thoughts. Prepare to experience atmospheric sounds, music in stereo and meet fascinating creatures in this beautiful, hand-painted world.

Use headphones for best sound quality.

Game is available in 5 different languages:

- English
- German
- French
- Polish
- Russian

ZebraHouse's comments:

05-04-2013, 12:49 PM
What?! Oddworld?? I'm IN!

05-04-2013, 01:46 PM
The graphic looks nice... Also it's free, and seems no IAP ... Downloading now.. can be a hidden gem...

Game Center ID: copaeci
05-04-2013, 01:51 PM
It's very dark making it hard to see the harzards

05-04-2013, 02:05 PM
limbo on an alien planet.

no retina on ipad which makes everything unsharp and sometimes fuzzy, but the atmo is fine, nicely drawn sets.

as for gameplay, well all very stiff and you cant customize button placement so they are uncomfortable for me on the pad

for free worth a try
05-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Theres a fine line between inspiration and cloning. Which one is it here?
05-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by ZebraHouse View Post

YouTube: video
This video was so frustrating to watch.
05-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by toxiccheese View Post
This video was so frustrating to watch.

Hi, You can wath this video - this is official trailer.
In level with this tree you have push the log from left side. not jump on the branch

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by krolik; 05-05-2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: share video
05-06-2013, 12:19 AM
It was free today n got price up. -.- Y do I always miss free stuff? It's annoying when free for limited time n changes before 24 hours.
05-06-2013, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by bestkevin View Post
It was free today n got price up. -.- Y do I always miss free stuff? It's annoying when free for limited time n changes before 24 hours.
Come on!
99 cents for a friggin game with hours of gameplay, and you're moaning about not getting it for free?
That's why there so many awful Freemium titles out there.

Why don't you just go play the Smurfs or any other similar game and get your rocks of on that?
It's guys like you who creates a market for crap like that with posts like that anyway.

I haven't bought this game yet myself, but that's because I'm hoping for some impressions on the game, and the games visual style is so close to Limbo that I might hold of because of that, I'm still hoping Limbo might make an appearance on the AppStore in the future.

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland