• Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.1 MB
  • Version: 1.3.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "One of the best free iPhone games" - iPhonage.com
"So much better than Angry Birds" - Kukoky
"so addictive that its taking me everything to keep away from the game and write about it" - igeeksblog.com
"One of the best iPhone games of all time, without a doubt" - cconnerolson

Can you outwit a turtle, the slowest of them all?

It's a simple game, really: You get 1 block per turn, and the turtle gets 1 move per turn. All you have to do is surround the turtle with blocks ... but it's much easier said than done. Can you Encircle the Turtle?

Features:
-a full campaign to play through
-singleplayer mode, where you can play as the encircler OR as the turtle against intelligent AI
-2 player mode (pass and play), where you can play against a friend
-fully optimized for iPhone5 and Retina display friendly

Prove your worth as an Encircler now!

** More campaign levels to come soon! Stay tuned! **

Made by Victor Zhou

victorzhougames's comments:
My new free iPhone app "Encircle the Turtle", a puzzle/strategy game that involves using blocks to try to trap a turtle, just hit the App Store!
It's much easier said than done, however, and the gameplay and addiction factor have caused players to give it raving reviews, such as:

"Great Game! So much better than angry birds. Allows you to exercise that brain and to also relax from homework!" - Kukoky

"Best game ever! So fun! This is my new go to game to pass time when I am waiting." - Noespooi ugfniibdti

"This game is exceptionally well designed. A fun, engaging experience with challenging levels, Encircle the Turtle makes for an excellent application." - philipglassfan

It's currently rated 5/5 stars and is in the top 200 Strategy apps (Rank 173) and rising!

Check it out here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/encircle-the-turtle/id634465881?ls=1&mt=8

Thanks!

**NOTE: If you experience a bug that sometimes causes the turtle to jump all over the place if you scroll right as the turtle stops its movement, know that it has already been fixed and is being reviewed by Apple at the moment. In the meantime, just try to avoid scrolling while the turtle moves **

Screenshots: (sorry they're so large)