App description: - Multiplayer online space combat game 1v1 and 2v2.
- GameCenter account needed.
- Internet connection required.

Welcome to Space Dreads. In Space Dreads arenas there is no room for small fighters, only gigantic hight tech machines will fight to death. Choose the smaller frigates, fast and deadly, the middle sized cruisers or the colossal dreadnaughts, and team up with a friend versus the most skilled commanders in the universe.

#simplified gameplay
#optimized network use for great 3G experience
#stunning spaceshipd and effects

damathastudios's comments:

Welcome to Space Dreads. In Space Dreads arenas there is no room for small fighters, only gigantic hight tech machines will fight to death. Choose the smaller frigates, fast and deadly, the middle sized cruisers or the colossal dreadnaughts, and team up with a friend versus the most skilled commanders in the universe.

05-05-2013, 04:12 AM
Congrats on the release!

Downloading...

05-05-2013, 05:08 AM
Yay!!

Maybe this is the space combat simulator I've been waiting for since 2,5 years.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
05-05-2013, 05:15 AM
This looks fantastic! Must get now and check this out.
05-05-2013, 06:12 AM
I have seen some of you online. Good hunting!

www.damatha.com
@DamathaStudios
05-05-2013, 04:10 PM
This is fun. I wish there was some degree of ship customization. At least there seems to be a good variety of ships. So far I've had difficulty finding a 2vs2 match, which I'd really like to try, but 1vs1 seems pretty easy to find.
05-06-2013, 03:21 AM
Yep, I haven't played 2v2 either. Comon we need players, this game is quite nice, easy to catch and short matches.
05-06-2013, 06:29 AM
I can't believe it's taken so long for a good space combat online game to come out.
05-06-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfrozen View Post
I can't believe it's taken so long for a good space combat online game to come out.
I agree. the 2v2 must be awesome.
I am thinking on buying that IAP for the elite ships, do they have better weapons or something? All I have to do to get them is to buy the IAP?

I think the elite ships look much better than normal ones. Don't get me wrong, Space Dread ships are really nice (I must say, better than most space games if not the best) but elites look even more finished.

I found this at moddb.com, do you have a place for more screens or downloads?

05-06-2013, 09:39 AM
Does this game play out in real time or is it essentially an iOS version of Flotilla restricted to a single plane?

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ