Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 10:09 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default Trigger City - Coming 5/13/13 - Promo Codes & Giveaway

After two years of working on it in my spare time, I finally submitted my first game to Apple this past Monday. I received the approval on Friday and I've got 5/13/13 scheduled as the official release date.

I wanted to share a few promo codes as well as mention the giveaway I'm doing which is for $10 iTunes gift cards every day from 5/8 to my release date of 5/13/13.

Official Site
www.slipshodgames.com/triggercity

Straight from the App Store Description:

When a vicious gangster upends the city’s underworld, a low level enforcer with a price on his head must fight his way through the mean streets of Trigger City on a bloody quest for revenge.

► Punch, kick, pummel, bash, maim, stab, and shoot your way across the city in 16 carnage-filled levels.

► Fight your way through 5 unique gangs, each with their own combat style, and a blood thirsty leader calling the shots.

► Unleash bone-crunching special moves to reduce your enemies to heaping puddles of gore.

► Cash in on your corpses at the Shady Dealer, where you can buy an array of illegal goods, like the… well, we can’t really talk about that here… Meet me out back.

► Speed through the streets of Trigger City on the back of a hair-raising motorcycle. Helmet laws will be the least of your worries…

► Want to spend your hard earned earth dollars on power ups and in-game currency? Too bad! No in-app purchases here, you bought the game, you get the WHOLE game!

Inspired by your favorite beat ‘em ups, and sporting a retro art style inspired by the likes of River City Ransom, Crash ‘n the Boys: Street Challenge, and more; Trigger City brings 8-bit vengeance to your iOS device.

Promo Codes:
J9LLWJ73AXE7
EAJ6FEH6KKWK
K3PE7LR79NPP

Giveaway: http://splur.gy/r/WdCgs

Happy to answer any questions!

Last edited by Slipshod Games; 05-10-2013 at 12:07 PM..
Old 05-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

J9LLWJ73AXE7 is taken, thanks
I'll post impressions later
Old 05-05-2013, 11:03 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

All codes gone.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:14 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Dang I would try out for the contest but I don't have either account, I watched the video and commented. The game takes me back to when I used to play my gameboy, looking forward the 13th!!
Old 05-06-2013, 12:59 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Very excited to play this game, and wishing I'd gotten home from work early enough to grab a code. I did enter the contest via Twitter, which is all I use, and I'll hope to be enjoying this soon. Thanks for the contest and sharing.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:39 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Looks really good! What is the price if I may ask...
Old 05-06-2013, 08:43 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Thanks for the kind words! I'm a little low on codes at the moment, but I'll see which haven't been used by review sites come mid-week and try and post those that haven't.

I also plan on doing a give away on release day when I won't be limited by Apple's pre-release limit.

Oh, and the App Store price is $0.99.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:15 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

A spectacular game like this coming out in over a week and no one has the decency to post some impressions? Bravo guys.

Well, guess what? I've been lucky to have been playing this for a little while and I'll be posting some impressions as soon as I'm done with the game. Hopefully the girlfriend will give me some time to put in that last little bit of effort needed to finish this off today. >_>

SPOILERS: Say hello to your new favorite old-school iOS brawler.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:22 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Arrrgh !

I dont normally bother with promo codes but a retro style game, would have loved one for sure.

As usual the codes are all gone without any impressions, people seem to have the time to get the code/download the game but not 5 minutes to quickly load it up. The whole idea of promo codes is for users to talk about the game and help the hype, instead as usual silence !

Arrrgh ! Dev - if you get any more promo codes offer them via PM as then you know who will have downloaded it and can ask for impressions.

Edit - The video looks great, love the retro style of the graphics, even the font for the score etc. I'm a huge fan of Double Dragon style games and this looks great
Old 05-07-2013, 12:08 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I will definitely have a couple more unused promo codes tomorrow and I will PM you one as soon as I receive them, psj3809.

metalcasket, I'm so glad you're enjoying it and I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Closed Thread