• Publisher: Mobage, Inc.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.3 MB
  • Version: 0.7
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: After reaching thousands of downloads, this content packed sequel delivers the same fun on a larger screen! Immerse yourself in 30 levels over 6 Topple worlds that allow you to balance and stack fun and playful Topple blocks using multi-touch and accelerometer controls. Dominate global Mobage leaderboards as you progress through the game.

Challenge your friends to a "stack attack," racing one another in real-time. No friends near you? With Direct Challenges, you can now send your ghost play-through to your friends over the twitter so they can accept your challenge at their convenience!

Enjoy the classic Topple experience, and master the new modes, as well. Upside-down mode inverts gravity for a topsy-turvy play experience. Balance mode lets you weigh two towers against each other. Power Tower mode challenges you to build a power line using conductive blocks. Rescue mode uses your tower building skills to save the precious golden egg.

Through Mobage, youll never have to worry about losing your progress, even on a new device!

Mobage ENABLED Compete with your friends to reach the top ranks on the online leaderboard.
Play new game mechanics including Upside-down, Balancer, Power Tower and Rescue!
Compete head-to-head with your friends using Wi-Fi
Enjoy the visuals of six new worlds, playful animations and a sweeping musical score
Drag, rotate and tilt familiar Topple faces in this brand new world!

Topple 2 is powered by Mobage, the best social game network.
05-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Woot woot! Can't wait to get it, not sure since its with mobage but I still remeber the good old days of topple and eliminate. Anyone can tell me if its worth my buck? (Saving up for Pheonix Wright 123 in July XD)

Edit: It looks like the old graphics...no enhancments at all, blurry text and not hd...or so the screen shots show, anyone can confirm this?

Last edited by nomorejoking; 05-06-2013 at 05:13 PM.

05-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Dang it... Mobage.
05-06-2013, 05:48 PM
And the update to the post on the front page about it sums up my thoughts exactly.

Quote:
Aaaand it seems Topple 2 [$0.99] is now out. It's 99, and filled to the brim with Mobage stuff pressuring you to sign in, link your Facebook, and all that. Oh, and it has up-scaled blurry non-Retina assets. And advertisements for CSR Racing on the title screen and ads that load on the world map screen in between levels. Le sigh.
05-06-2013, 06:47 PM
Are you 💩💩💩💩ing kidding me they're using the original review quote for this pile of shit???
05-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
Are you 💩💩💩💩ing kidding me they're using the original review quote for this pile of shit???
Indeed. I can't believe it has ADS.
05-06-2013, 07:20 PM
Quote:

I saw that after reading your thoughts about this game on twitter. I was like WTF!? Am I in Bizarro world? And then I figured they used a quote from a review long ago.
05-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Quote:
That seriously made my day...
05-06-2013, 10:20 PM
This is the biggest piece of shit I have played in five Years of Mobile Gaming. I absolute hate every Moment with it and that I have even paid for this Garbage made me puke already once while playing the Game for twenty Minutes.

If I could rate the Game with a negative Star I would give it -5 Stars.
05-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
This is the biggest piece of shit I have played in five Years of Mobile Gaming. I absolute hate every Moment with it and that I have even paid for this Garbage made me puke already once while playing the Game for twenty Minutes.

If I could rate the Game with a negative Star I would give it -5 Stars.
O.o It is really that bad? Wow.