App description: Discover this top free air hockey game with championship mode and amazing features!

- VS CPU: Battle it out against 4 settings of computer, or select a custom A.I. setting
- VS HUMAN: Same device air hockey battle against your friend
- CHAMPIONSHIP: 4-10 players, A.I. or human, full championship with a reward in the end

- AWESOME GRAPHICS, RETINA-CAPABLE, universal build, running on all devices
- Smooth and responsive gameplay based on REALISTIC PHYSICS
- 10 TABLE THEMES (football, ice hockey, soccer, racing, classic, christmas, valentine, metal, denim, retro) different not only in graphics, but gameplay feel
- GREAT EFFECTS, sparks, explosions, and lights glow when you make a goal
- Completely FREE, FULLY FEATURED game

The beloved air hockey game of Fat Bat Studio Ltd available now on iOS! Amazing graphics, great effects, easy to learn, hard to master gameplay, and a small install size makes it a great air hockey experience, one of the best of it's kind, and for free!

You can play against different level AI opponents, to choose the best one matching your skills, set up a custom AI to beat, making it harder and harder as your skills get better, or play against your friend on the same device, trying to be the best.

In the additional Championship Mode you can play against 4, 6, 8 or 10 opponents, human or computer controlled! The present version contains 10 skins, which not just look very different, but also plays different! An addictive air hockey sports game for every generation, with metal hockey, real hockey, classic air hockey, soccer (european football), american football, neon retro glow, christmas, valentine, racing and button hockey themes now, which will be expanded upon with updates.

"Best I played and found it great fun. Graphics is superb." - Dinesh
"great game, my kids and I love this game" - Kiandra
"Exelente Tiene mas formas de juego y escenarios que otros de su tipo ademas y os buenusimos efectos especiales lo recomiendo!" - Ramon
"Super spiel fr jeden zu empfehlen" - Marcel

Fat Bat Studio's comments:

Air Hockey Championship is a polished air hockey game with lots of features, same-device two-player, vs CPU mode with custom settings as well, and a Championship mode where you can set up a championship of 4, 8, or 10 people/ai.
It has 10 different skins, which not only look different, but play different.

It was released on Android last year, and it already has more than 200 thousand downloads, more than thousand reviews, and an average of 4.5

Screenshots:

05-08-2013, 01:10 AM
Pretty good, but no Bluetooth or wifi 2 player. There are ads, not in game though which is a relief

05-08-2013, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squabs View Post
Pretty good, but no Bluetooth or wifi 2 player. There are ads, not in game though which is a relief
Thanks for the "Pretty good"! Our only way of income are ads, but we are trying to do it in a way which doesn't annoy players. We will still add features in future updates, so possibly online multiplayer option will happen as well.

Last edited by psj3809; 05-08-2013 at 03:30 AM.
05-08-2013, 11:18 AM
This is a very good air hockey game with a lot of variety in tables/art.

I would like to see an option to remove ads for .99 though.
05-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post

+1

Generous Indie Developers deserves additional support.
05-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post

Well thanks for the nice words! We will think about adding a button like that in an update later. We are not completely sure if it's a good idea though.
05-10-2013, 02:06 AM
Okay, so 1 Touch Arcade user posted this review on the "upcoming iPad games" thread, and as we were very happy about it, I thought to share here. Just in case anyone reads things here, and were on the fence trying Air Hockey Championship out:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shining jade View Post
Hi I am posting here cause I don't know if the review will show I submited my review on apple as Jadenfire I hope iTunes wont be a pain in my rear today and post it, just in case this is my review:

Rating

For all those who love air hockey, and don't like spending money on in app purchases, should get this! There are options to customize how your computer player plays. Make it extremely hard or simple for kids great feature! I love the way the themes run! There are plenty of themes and each plays differently or it could just be me lol. Choose a soccer theme you get a soccer puck and even the players are themed in soccer style. The whole playing area themes itself. This is a well done game! It has ads that will pop up when the game is chosen and sometimes at the bottom. I like the Christmas theme alot. Santa against Rudolph! knocking a Christmas ornament around cute. The graphics are amazing the game plays well. plus it is able to play offline. overall great game 5 stars all the way! Go get this have fun and to the developer mabye down the line make a seperate paid app to remove all ads. Great game love it!