App description: 4/5 "The game has all the makings to be your next go to game with the smooth one touch controls, charming style, and continuous supply of new challenges." -Apple n Apps

4.5/5 "Who knew being a tadpole was so much fun?" - Gamezebo

4/5 "It's just a great game to kick back on the couch and play. While contemplating your cute little tadpole's path through the pond, you too will soon find yourself in an amphibian-induced trance." - TouchArcade

4/4 (Must Have) "Tasty Tadpoles offers an enjoyable experience that should sate the hunger of most puzzle fans." - Slide to Play

A fun and challenging puzzle game the whole family will enjoy!

Tasty Tadpoles is a deliciously addictive trial of survival, available now on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Tap your tenacious tadpole triumphantly through four puzzling ponds of peril.

You'll need fast fingers to flash past the fleet green tadpoles, a keen sense of cunning and craftiness as you clash with the angry yellow tadpoles along with tremendous timing and precision poking to swim under those tedious turtles. If push comes to shove you can always eliminate these eclectic enemies with the zap of an electric eel!

Highlights:

Guide your tadpole to safety

Delectably elegant controls crafted for touch devices

Prod frogs, poke turtles, nudge water beetles, hide in bubbles, swing open gateways, zap electric eels, spin into whirlpool portals + a feast of other features

4 puzzling ponds - garden, murky, amazon and toxic

100 luscious levels plus a mind-chewingly challenging 'puzzle mode'

4 scrumptious characters to unlock & 18 yummy challenges

Dive in to the adventurous world of Tasty Tadpoles today!

*please note iPad 1 is not supported.

Sanuku's comments:

05-08-2013, 10:08 AM
I've played this game before its released, and it's really good.
One touch control really works well in this game. The developer also promise about add GameCenter achievement for this game..

Game Center ID: copaeci

05-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
I've played this game before its released, and it's really good.
One touch control really works well in this game. The developer also promise about add GameCenter achievement for this game..
Game is really awesome, search touch arcade for the main thread and I made a little gameplay video of the game. The game could possibly be as big as cut the rope, if know one can see that. Then there insane.
05-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Well if I wasn't crazy before then the alliteration in that app description sure sent me over the edge.
05-08-2013, 01:12 PM
I like the look of this
05-08-2013, 02:20 PM
Hands down a great game. Yeah, I was alarmed at first when I suspected Game Salad as the engine but that too has changed. The basic premise of big fish eating the smaller fish makes for a very fun game. There are stars that need to be collected and an exit to be sought. Along the way are great mechanics and portals and big fish and bigger fish and decoy fish and MORE! There is the normal mode - just collecting the stars. There is the puzzle mode - see if you can earn the golden lily pad for completing the puzzle in less than the allotted moves. There are goals and hidden frogs to be found.

When 11 PM or midnight rolls along in your neck of the woods, you will not be sorry you parted with a mere 99 cents for this great game! Get it. As soon as you can.
05-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Hands down a great game. Yeah, I was alarmed at first when I suspected Game Salad as the engine but that too has changed. The basic premise of big fish eating the smaller fish makes for a very fun game. There are stars that need to be collected and an exit to be sought. Along the way are great mechanics and portals and big fish and bigger fish and decoy fish and MORE! There is the normal mode - just collecting the stars. There is the puzzle mode - see if you can earn the golden lily pad for completing the puzzle in less than the allotted moves. There are goals and hidden frogs to be found.

When 11 PM or midnight rolls along in your neck of the woods, you will not be sorry you parted with a mere 99 cents for this great game! Get it. As soon as you can.
I'm sold. Thanks for the impressions, it's appreciated!
05-08-2013, 05:26 PM
The music is SO similar to Lili... Just watch Sanuku video to see it
05-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Awesome app description.
And the icon is really cute.
05-08-2013, 06:46 PM
First thing I notice is that it doesn't take as long as it says on the front page to load, its actually fast (iPhone 5 here), second is the lack of GameCenter (already sent a email to see if its going to be added), and third is that is awesome!

Controls really well (tap anywhere to go there).

I like that you can act as bait until they come close and speed away to grab stars. Its like luring them in... But different enemies different patterns, and this makes it a lot of fun.

Music is the same as in Lili, I liked it but it shocks me a bit.

I haven't played much, just a handful of levels, but what I played is was really good. Surprise of the week.