Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-09-2013, 03:20 AM

Default Boom! - (by Happy Sprites) [Universal]

Old 05-09-2013, 11:54 PM

Default Tried it, loved it!

Never seen a physics based racer / puzzler game before! Cant stop playing. Anyone who knows how many hidden treasures there are?
Old 05-10-2013, 04:03 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Game looks cool but the 1st thing I thought when I saw the crafts was the ass cycle...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (73.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 02-01-2014, 10:57 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

I just ran across this game while snooping around the AppStore. This is actually a really fun game! I'm surprised it never got any attention. It's free, so it's worth a try. I've been playing for about 45mins now and there's no ads, no timers, no paywalls.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I just ran across this game while snooping around the AppStore. This is actually a really fun game! I'm surprised it never got any attention. It's free, so it's worth a try. I've been playing for about 45mins now and there's no ads, no timers, no paywalls.
Ok, I decided to try, but want you to guarantee the purchase price if I don't like it.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:55 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Ok, I decided to try, but want you to guarantee the purchase price if I don't like it.
Lol, yes, if you don't like it, I'll reimburse the "free" to you. I feel that strongly about if that I'm willing to fork over the ENTIRE 0 dollars and 0 cents.

Last edited by NOEN; 02-02-2014 at 08:59 AM..
Old 02-02-2014, 09:30 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

This was one of the first games I got ack in June when I got my iPad, it's one of my fave games and with regular updates with new content I can't imagine I'll remove it. The last set of levels are pretty difficult.

It has a gum single player mode with a good amount of worlds, then there's mini challenges for each world that unlock bonus levels when enough are completed.

There is also multiplayer where you race against someone else and try to beat their times. There doesn't seem to be a limit to have many games you have on the go.

One negative is it gets very grundy if you are trying to upgrade wheels, seats, clothing etc, iaps are not essential but I paid to unlock all worlds at once because I didn't have Facebook so would not have been able to get access to a world otherwise. I would imagine it would take a long time to get enough coins to purchase everything but you don't really need the stuff, you can easily win with the basic wheel and stuff.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:41 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
This was one of the first games I got ack in June when I got my iPad, it's one of my fave games and with regular updates with new content I can't imagine I'll remove it. The last set of levels are pretty difficult.

It has a gum single player mode with a good amount of worlds, then there's mini challenges for each world that unlock bonus levels when enough are completed.

There is also multiplayer where you race against someone else and try to beat their times. There doesn't seem to be a limit to have many games you have on the go.

One negative is it gets very grundy if you are trying to upgrade wheels, seats, clothing etc, iaps are not essential but I paid to unlock all worlds at once because I didn't have Facebook so would not have been able to get access to a world otherwise. I would imagine it would take a long time to get enough coins to purchase everything but you don't really need the stuff, you can easily win with the basic wheel and stuff.

Yea, that was my only gripe. I'm not sure if the extra stuff is purely cosmetic or not.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:52 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Yea, that was my only gripe. I'm not sure if the extra stuff is purely cosmetic or not.
Not totally cosmetic, like some give you a higher bounce, some double coins, some make you faster, but I personally don't think they make much if a difference, I okay just as good with what you start with. Probably the coin double costume would be the most useful.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:59 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Well Connector? I'm waiting for you to tell me how much you love the game and thank me for bringing it to your attention! Lol