★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Minions and Immortals (By Flat Toe Studio)

05-10-2013, 04:03 AM
#1
Minions and Immortals (By Flat Toe Studio)


Hi all!
Welcome to the official development thread for Flat Toe Studio. We are an indie gaming company based in California.

Our latest project currently being developed is titled "Minions and Immortals". Check out a quick review of it below and be on the look out for our upcoming Kickstarter campaign!

In the world of Aetheria, will you choose The Dominion or The Discord? It’s not as simple as choosing between good and evil or chaos vs. order. Start your journey through Aetheria by building your flying city and gathering worthy mortals to help. Continue to construct fortresses with your guild and allow your mortal minions to tend to your needs as you maintain your shrines and venture out on quests and raids.

Key Game Features:

3D Mobile Game
Social role playing
City building
Action combat
Quests
Raids
PvP
Guilds

Release date : TBA

Concept Art-






Stay tuned for more concept art and even videos in the future as the game progresses. If you like what you see please show us support by following us on Twitter and on our company Facebook page. Thanks and we look forward to interacting with everyone!

Last edited by FlatToeStudio; 05-11-2013 at 09:47 AM.
05-10-2013, 07:23 AM
#2
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: on the 12th planet from the sun
Posts: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatToeStudio View Post

Hi all!
Welcome to the official development thread for Flat Toe Studio. We are an indie gaming company based in California.

Our latest project currently being developed is titled "Minions and Immortals". Check out a quick review of it below and be on the look out for our upcoming Kickstarter campaign!

In the world of Aetheria, will you choose The Dominion or The Discord? Itís not as simple as choosing between good and evil or chaos vs. order. Start your journey through Aetheria by building your flying city and gathering worthy mortals to help. Continue to construct fortresses with your build and allow your mortal minions to tend to your needs as you maintain your shrines and venture out on quests and raids.

Key Game Features:

3D Mobile Game
Social role playing
City building
Action combat
Quests
Raids
PvP
Guilds

Release date : TBA

Concept Art-






Stay tuned for more concept art and even videos in the future as the game progresses. If you like what you see please show us support by following us on Twitter and on our company Facebook page. Thanks and we look forward to interacting with everyone!
Concept art looks good.

05-10-2013, 01:47 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zdgames View Post
Concept art looks good.
Thanks we have assembled a talented team and we are all really putting our hearts into this game. We look forward to sharing more you guys.
05-10-2013, 01:54 PM
#4
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Earth,Milky Way
Posts: 397
Freemium or Paid
05-10-2013, 02:23 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game.PN View Post
Freemium or Paid
Minions and Immortals is going to be absolutely free to play.
05-10-2013, 02:50 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Earth,Milky Way
Posts: 397
Too bad I thought its paid
05-10-2013, 02:56 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game.PN View Post
Too bad I thought its paid
The reason we are doing free to play, is because we want it to be accessible to everyone.
05-10-2013, 03:36 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Earth,Milky Way
Posts: 397
Make an offline mode but it is an expansion
05-10-2013, 03:44 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatToeStudio View Post
The reason we are doing free to play, is because we want it to be accessible to everyone.
I can understand where you are coming from..but my interest has totally plummeted . Free to play just doesn't work out very well for competitive online play when you can pay to gain an edge.
05-10-2013, 03:46 PM
#10
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Earth,Milky Way
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by violentv View Post
I can understand where you are coming from..but my interest has totally plummeted . Free to play just doesn't work out very well for competitive online play when you can pay to gain an edge.
That's Right