★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: He is the monster. The forest walker. Only a few in this world are unfortunate enough to meet him, but none can escape his wicked stare. He is Slenderman, the ghastly kidnapper.

Rumored to be abnormally tall and thin, Slenderman always wears an iconic black suit with white shirt and tie. He can bend or extend his arms in a hideous way as if they have no joints, as if they are tentacles. But the most dreadful feature... is his face. For it is blank, pale and able to fatally frighten any victims upon the first glance.

Your task is to collect 8 paper sheets. But...
05-10-2013, 08:47 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
Official?

Haven't played the original and don't know much about it...

05-10-2013, 09:00 AM
The graphics look pretty unique, but it's the description with broken English that got me lol =))

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
05-10-2013, 09:01 AM
No not the original.

Probably worth the novelty of playing it in 2d but not sure if 1.99 was the way to go. Maybe if it drops to a dollar.
05-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendorphin View Post
Official?

Haven't played the original and don't know much about it...
No not the original. At first the game was available for android.
05-11-2013, 08:34 AM
Okay, we are tired of all these Slendy games, I get that. I myself didn't think this game was any good, and I didn't even plan to buy it. But the dev gave me a code to redeem & guess what? It can be pretty scary, honestly.

The icon and the screenshots look lame, but the game itself proves to have quite an atmosphere thanks to well-done music and voice. I don't mind the pixel graphics, it seems to be a favorite choice of indie dev these days.

Gameplay-wise, it's rather typical, and leaves me wanting more. Right now the game has no difficulty option, only one forest map (but it's quite large), and overall just not outstanding and unique enough to compete with other Slenderman games on the App Store.

Nevertheless, this game is no ripoff, and Slender fans should get this just to know that even when pixelated, Slenderman can still scare the heck out of you.

Speaking of which, "Slender HD" is a pretty funny way to name a 2D pixel game.

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
05-11-2013, 10:24 AM
squashy, Thanks for the post!
05-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17Studio View Post
squashy, Thanks for the post!
Hey, will the flashlight get dimmer as the battery bar decreases?

05-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
Hey, will the flashlight get dimmer as the battery bar decreases?
No, this is the camera battery.
05-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17Studio View Post
No, this is the camera battery.
So that's something like your health bar? Decrease after each time you face Slender?