★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The world has gone to hell...
Dead roam the land...
Survivors flee for their lives...

The zombie apocalypse has started - the dead are returning to life and attacking the living. Zombies have chased you across open farmland and you have taken shelter in an abandoned farmhouse. Now you must find a way to escape before it's too late...

'Escape from the Dead' is a classic point and click adventure game. To survive you must find and use objects, solve puzzles and make your escape from the dead!

STUCK?: A walkthrough video has now been posted on youtube. View it here:
http://youtu.be/fuV6aN0KwQI

FEATURES:
+ A classic point & click adventure game, similar to room escape games.
+ Graphic novel styled visuals.
+ Atmospheric sound effects and music.
+ An original and unique storyline featuring a zombie apocalypse.
+ Many items to collect and puzzles to solve.
+ Game auto-saves as you progress.

Digi-Chain Games's comments:
'Escape from the Dead' is the new point & click adventure game by Digi-Chain Games:

05-31-2013, 09:13 AM
Picked up the HD version. Yet another superb addition to Digi-chain's collection of excellent "just a bit bigger than-bite sized" collection of point and click adventures on the App Store, earning itself a permanent spot next to Spooky Manor HD on my iPad. As far as I'm concerned, Digi-chain has perfected the art of making these titles and each one manages to outdo the previous one. Unlike all their previous titles though, this one doesn't "end" just yet. Flawless and incredibly satisfying from start to end. Absolutely love it and can't wait to see what Digi-chain's got up their sleeves for the future of this title. An easy, easy recommendation.

For something a little different though, I highly recommend Dungeon of the Damned or its HD counterpart. I've said this before and I'll say it again: One of my favorite iOS titles of all time. ALL.TIME!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"