App description: Genesis is an Online RTS. Apart from story- and single player mode, the game also offers a multiplayer option. Players can choose from one of the three playable and totally different races. Each race contains unique buildings, units and upgrades and its up to each player whether he wants to play and fight with mystical dragons and monsters, robots and Hi-tech machines or sci-fi alien units.

Vovin's comments:

Seems to be from Germany. According to the screenshot, this should be StarCraft with a mixed scifi/fantasy theme.

Ah, knew that Youtube won't let me down. This should be an Android vid of the gameplay:

Video has a lower resolution and is a bit blurry, the video framerate is also not very high.

I also found the trailer:

05-11-2013, 09:26 AM
bought. hopefully better than starfront.

05-11-2013, 09:35 AM
Love me some neverendless battles!

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
05-11-2013, 09:59 AM
It's not from Sega???
05-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
Love me some neverendless battles!
Ah, I'm sure we all fondly remember that great 80s movie, The Neverendless Story. :P
05-11-2013, 10:27 AM
Anyone wants to TOFTT?

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay
05-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Please be good pease be good please be good! This looks like it could be something I spend alot of time mastering. Also when a company keeps updating their game continuously forever and ever, I have no problems using cash shop knowing my money is going to into a game that keeps updating. Downloaded - gunna try it for a few hours then leave my thoughts....in regards to the gameplay! Not about Barrack Oboma's charismatic personality. That will be for another review.
05-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Am I the only that IMMEDIATELY loses interest when the 'English' is so terrible?
05-11-2013, 12:26 PM
I took one for the team. Installing now and will leave a review shortly.
05-11-2013, 12:52 PM
To creepshow and eventide, the English is nowhere near that bad, compared to so many Chinese games not even fully localized, this is a walk in the park. Also I've been playing for a few hours so far, and everything is really solid. Gunna play a couple more hours of campaign, then will invest several hours of online play, Before righting my full review, but so far not bad at all!!