Trucker: Parking Simulator [Universal/Free] - Launching 16th May!
Trucker: Parking Simulator is a free truck driving and parking game by Hybrid Touch Games, Launching on 16th May 2013.
Here's a gameplay trailer:
Take control of your truck and prove your driving skills in Trucker: Parking Simulator for iOS.
Start your new career as a Truck driver today for FREE! Jump into the cab and start your engine for the ultimate driving challenge! Your instructor awaits...
• FREE download - tons of content free-to-play
• Huge 72 level career mode, with 2 awesome vehicles! (Monster Truck is IAP)
• Free-drive 'sandbox' mode
• Realistic physics, accurate handling and finely tuned controls for exiting driving!
• Full 3D world to explore
• Universal app. Optimised for anything from iPad 1 and iPod Touch 4th Gen, with full iPhone 5 widescreen support.
• 3 alternate objectives on each map (speed, precision, clean driving), or go for perfection on every level to get maximum points, and compete on the world leader boards or against your GameCentre friends for top scores!
• Leader boards for each vehicle! Compete to be the best!
• 56 Achievements! Get 660 GameCenter points!
• Customisable controls (wheel, buttons or tilt)
• Adjustable cameras give the perfect view, including first-person with rear view mirrors!
• Unlock extras within the game to extend your Trucker experience, such as extra truck and Kids mode.
And here are some screenshots:
Trucker Game website: www.hybridtouchgames.com/games/trucker
...more info and screenshots there.
Company website: www.hybridtouchgames.com
...more info about our other upcoming games here too!
A bit of back-story (if you got this far, well done!)
I'm proud and humbled to announce this release of our first game under my new label, Hybrid Touch Games!
Proud, because its my first game and I love it, of course!
Humbled, because now I see exactly how much hard work, effort and dedication goes into making a good game, no matter how small and “simple” it seems from the outside, and it makes me very grateful and impressed with all the fantastic new games we have here every WEEK on iOS at such crazy low prices (and less regularly on other platforms), and the many amazing developers we meet and discover here at TA.
Having been an avid member of TA since 2009 (some of you will know me as Baracus here which is my personal account) and 'gamer' since I can remember, I'm incredibly excited to be launching my own game unto the world
We have a load more things in development right now, and a ton of ideas we somehow need to fund to make happen! Check out our new website also launched today, at www.hybridtouchgames.com.
If anyone has any questions I'd be delighted to answer.
Hybrid Touch Games .com
www.HybridTouchGames.com // Games designed to touch... // follow on Twitter @HybridTouch
Last edited by HybridTouchGames; 05-13-2013 at 09:32 PM.