★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Microids
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 130.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "Plenty of hectic arcade fun."
*148apps.com*

"An intense and stimulating shooting game."
*appsgoer.com*

DRIVE, FLY, SHOOT with the most advanced flying tank!

In a world ravaged by thermonuclear war, where law and order are but a distant memory, a terrorist group is trying to deliver the final blow which could lead to the total loss of what is left of humanity. Equipped with the ultimate in sophisticated top secret weaponry, the "Thunder Master III", you are the last resort, only you can save the day now

IPOD TOUCH 4 USERS
Unfortunately the game is not compatible with the iPod Touch 4th generation, we are sorry that it was made available to those devices. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Fire & Forget is a shooting game that puts you in control of an impressive flying armored vehicle, fitted with 2 deadly weapons: a manual double canon with a sighting device and an auto-guided missile launcher.
While the vehicle is automatically moving forward at high speed, your job is to avoid all the obstacles and slaughter any enemies in your way.

Take out hundreds of enemies and obstacles in every level
10 levels across a devastated post-apocalyptic world
3 levels of difficulty
Destroy as many enemies as you can to achieve the best scores.
Customize your vehicle according to your personal tastes with incredible skins and upgrades.
Compare your score with other players in the Game Center

You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?
join our Facebook fanpage!
http://www.facebook.com/joystick.replay

You have a technical issue?
Contact support@anuman.fr

Sanuku's comments:

05-15-2013, 05:43 AM
Looking forward to this, interested to know what the controls are like (why dont they mention this in the description ?)

I remember the original so looking forward to playing this new version (as long as the controls are decent)

05-15-2013, 06:47 AM
Sanuku please...video!!

Thanxxx!!!
05-15-2013, 06:50 AM
I'm getting a Mad Max vibe
05-15-2013, 06:54 AM
We don't need another hero!
05-15-2013, 07:06 AM
My fear is it's tilt-only, and i hope i am wrong.

Looks good on the trailer in the upcoming thread.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-15-2013, 07:37 AM
If it's tilt only, I'll pass. While I understand some people enjoy tilt controls, a lot of us don't and actively pass on games that only support that method.

I am digging the hovercraft type mix of driving though. That looks pretty interesting. And I do see the Mad Max vibe hinted earlier in the comments.

GC: tt0cs
05-15-2013, 07:40 AM
It's tilt only? That's a shame.
05-15-2013, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
It's tilt only? That's a shame.
We dont know yet, someone said their fear is its tilt only but its not confirmed
05-15-2013, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocs View Post
If it's tilt only, I'll pass. While I understand some people enjoy tilt controls, a lot of us don't and actively pass on games that only support that method.

I am digging the hovercraft type mix of driving though. That looks pretty interesting. And I do see the Mad Max vibe hinted earlier in the comments.
same here, no touch control, no buy. Still hope it's in the game.