App description: You are a Chinese Paladin.Have a taste of full action by totally wiping out horrific monsters surrounding your path!

- Blade journey is an action role-playing experience that its operation is something like temple run.
- Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse.
- You will learn different skills.
- 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used.
- Find the weak point of monsters, plunge and break its armor, slash at its scar!

Sanuku's comments:

HD Version: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/blade-journey-hd/id636410163?mt=8

05-16-2013, 08:34 AM
Been playing this for about an hour. It's ok... but needs more polish to be great. I love the slash sequences though.

The rolls need to have more invincibility frames. It needs to be more forgiving when rolling under flames and other stuff. Right now, you need to be as close as possible to the start of the flame to roll through it safely.

The traps also need to be "shadowed" as they dont look to be integrated into the environment, rather, it looks like they were just pasted into the paths.

Im liking the variety in enemies.

Will p-lay more to see how the game evolves as i play through.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword