Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iOS Apps

Old 05-17-2013, 06:41 AM

Default Amazing Price Drop for Car Camera DVR!!!

Driving to another city to visit your friends or relatives and spend Holiday together?
Are you going to buy yourself one of those popular Dash Cam Devices on E-Bay?

Close your purse strings because Car Camera DVR for iPhone and iPod will be on sale for 50% off regular price for the entire weekend.

Car Camera turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a full featured Car DVR recorder at a fraction of the cost of the standalone device. Whenever you commute to work, go on a road trip or race on a race track, car camera is your ideal companion. Record HD definition videos while driving with embedded data about time, location and speed. Export recorded videos to use as an evidence in case of ticket or accident or just to share with your friends if you caught something interesting on tape.

Remember this amazing app will be on sale for 50% off regular price for the entire weekend. Grab it now!

We also have some promo codes if you want to get a sneak peek at the app. Send us private message to request the code
Old 05-19-2013, 11:17 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default A+

thanks for code, long ago... nice app i use.

got a driver on tape cutting in my lane and his back bumper hit my front corner cars turn light(crack). he tried to blame me that i hit his car from behind, but the vid tape showed he wasn't clear to jump into my lane(reckless driving). showed the cop and he got a ticket and his insurance covered all costs!