★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jorge Arroyo
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 5.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A two touch game with simple controls but fun gameplay!

Fly your space ship through space, mountains and tunnels while shooting at the alien waves for a high score.

Get Power-Ups to upgrade your cannon, shields, or become invulnerable for a short while.

The levels and aliens are procedurally generated for an infinite experience and you can also choose to play a totally random, unique set of levels instead.

Supports Game Center for highscores.

Enjoy a blend of tunnel flyer with classic shoot'em up style gameplay.

makaGeorge's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

A mixture of tunnel flying and shoot'em up with procedurally generated levels: Terrain, alien graphics and alien patterns are all generated using pseudo-random numbers.

It's universal and the display adapts to the wider iPhone5 screen. It also supports Game Center for Highscores.

Feel free to post feedback as I'll be updating the game with some new features. First in line: iCade support with a special iCade only mode where you have total control of the ship...
05-27-2013, 10:12 AM
Update submitted

I've submitted an update to add iCade support. There's a new iCade only mode that gives you total control of the ship and turns the game into a more classic shoot'em up...

- makaGeorge (www.makasoft.net)
08-16-2013, 03:29 PM
I've upadated the game with a 2 player coop mode and less ads: https://itunes.apple.com/es/app/endless-space-shooter/id645456265

- makaGeorge (www.makasoft.net)
08-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Any impressions of this?
08-16-2013, 03:55 PM
Hehe, EP if you are reading this...

Endless....