App description: # We do not guarantee game performance on iPad 1! #
Join our official Facebook community:http://on.fb.me/ZgQRjN

Soccer Tactics is a tactics football manager with turn based matches. Create your own football club, make a champions team out of amateurs! Face your enemies in world wide PvP leagues!
Show your tactical skills controlling your footballers actions directly. Use the strengths of your team and reveal the weaknesses of your rivals. You can achieve success even with a newcomer team defeating your opponent tactically.
NO MORE endless tables with useless figures. NO MORE fruitless matches results. Youll see the difference between the players at first sight. Every action will bring an obvious result. This game allows you to manage the footballers, not the tables.
Improve you Manager's level to level up your footballers even faster!
Do you want to create a forwarder who can win the ball easily? Or a back who really can stage counter-attacks? Perhaps you need an attacking midfielder with a perfect technique? Use your tactics talent to build your each player in details.

= FEATURES =

- Turn based match managing;
- World wide PvP leagues;
- Improve your Manager level;
- Skills system allows to combine and to make up new tactics;
- Flexible power-leveling system allows to create unique footballers;
- Premium level animation;
05-17-2013, 06:11 PM
Just thought I'd create a thread for this, only played one match but thought its worth pointing out as it seems like a pretty cool game.
Turn based football is a new one for me but from what I've played it works well, feels like it could be a board game.

05-17-2013, 11:24 PM
Downloading...

Download size: 39.2MB
Installed size: 67.7MB

Strangely the installed app calls itself Football Tactics?

I played a game. It reminds me of Kamate, only with soccer and less gimmicky...

Last edited by iPadisGreat; 05-17-2013 at 11:36 PM.
05-17-2013, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
Downloading...

Download size: 39.2MB
Installed size: 67.7MB

Strangely the installed app calls itself Football Tactics?

Soccer/Football = Same Sport ;-)
05-18-2013, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Soccer/Football = Same Sport ;-)
It is just that I wonder if the app has been compromised when the app installed comes up with a different name... Still Soccer Tactics is quite fun so far, don't really see how the developer will make money as it is free, as in beer.

This game reminds me of that other free soccer game, whatisitcallednow, the Sensible Soccer clone. Both are fun, only this is turn based and that is arcade.
05-18-2013, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Turn based football is a new one for me but from what I've played it works well, feels like it could be a board game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
Kahmate was actually one of the first games that came to mind when I saw this, although that one literally is based on a real boardgame.

Quote:
It is just that I wonder if the app has been compromised when the app installed comes up with a different name...
Before its recent update, the free version of Kingdom Builder actually used to show up on a device as "Appstore Copy".

Last edited by Appletini; 05-18-2013 at 01:38 AM.
05-18-2013, 07:57 PM
Can someone explain the "Help from a sponsor" IAP option? It's $4.99. I imagine it unlocks the full game or disables ads or something?

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
05-19-2013, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
Can someone explain the "Help from a sponsor" IAP option? It's $4.99. I imagine it unlocks the full game or disables ads or something?
Where did you come across that IAP? I played a few matches, but have yet to see any such option...
05-19-2013, 05:55 AM
In the Belgian store all screenshots are in Russian and the supported languages only mention Russian as well.
Can you set the language to English ingame or is the game playable without understanding the ingame text?