Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-18-2013, 11:23 AM

Default Guncrafter

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Echoseven; 05-22-2013 at 04:23 AM..
Old 05-18-2013, 11:24 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Looks like it came out. Downloading right now.

Edit: The game is okay will depend on each individual. The multiplayer is just who ever shoot the most blocks. Was actually hoping for some fps action. :/ Graphics are not bad and there are iap. It is to be seen how badly implemented they are but they don't seem too intrusive. But building guns is fun to say the least.

Last edited by RoboWarrior; 05-18-2013 at 11:33 AM..
Old 05-18-2013, 11:55 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Looks like a bizarre amalgamation of Minecraft and Borderlands. I get the feeling the screenshots are better than the game itself, but I'm intrigued enough to give it a look.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:33 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Looks like a bizarre amalgamation of Minecraft and Borderlands. I get the feeling the screenshots are better than the game itself, but I'm intrigued enough to give it a look.
No borderlands feel but yeah the screenshot look better than it is interms of gameplay but the graphics are what the screenshots show.
Old 05-18-2013, 02:04 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

It's definintly not going to be everybody's cup of tea, but I LOVE it so far. One star of for the fact that the person who buys iAP will always win.
Old 05-18-2013, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
It's definintly not going to be everybody's cup of tea, but I LOVE it so far. One star of for the fact that the person who buys iAP will always win.
Speak for yourself...I've been embarrassing golden gun users left and right with my plastic gun . But in all honesty it's definitely our biggest unlock skill discrepancy yet, so I won't argue with you. We've gotten knocked a bunch of times in the past for keeping the equipment curve too flat, so we decided to give it a bit more weight this time around.

Btw, you have these guys to thank for the single player versus Practice mode: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...hreadid=187726. We frequently add features and tweak based on the feedback here; we really appreciate you weighing in!
Old 05-18-2013, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Borderlands for life. Guncrafter isn't cel shaded, but the texturing itself is heavily influenced by that thick bordered style. We wanted to put a twist on the pixelated texture look that's been beaten to death recently.
Old 05-18-2013, 09:45 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

This would be cooler if it had a simple true fps mode.
Old 05-18-2013, 10:19 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquatic View Post
Borderlands for life. Guncrafter isn't cel shaded, but the texturing itself is heavily influenced by that thick bordered style. We wanted to put a twist on the pixelated texture look that's been beaten to death recently.
It looks awesome in action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquatic View Post
Speak for yourself...I've been embarrassing golden gun users left and right with my plastic gun . But in all honesty it's definitely our biggest unlock skill discrepancy yet, so I won't argue with you. We've gotten knocked a bunch of times in the past for keeping the equipment curve too flat, so we decided to give it a bit more weight this time around.

Btw, you have these guys to thank for the single player versus Practice mode: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...hreadid=187726. We frequently add features and tweak based on the feedback here; we really appreciate you weighing in!
Good to know! To be quite honest, the plastic set seems a bit OP. (I absolutely own people with wood sets) Anyway, I love this game!
Old 05-18-2013, 10:42 PM

Awesome game. Very addicting.
Also, first person I fought had a golden weapon.
Smoked him with my wooden pistol.

Suggestion:The ability to aim down sights.
EDIT REMOVED:It was a simple misconception.

Last edited by Thaumite; 05-19-2013 at 11:47 PM..