Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 05-20-2013, 03:50 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Find Great Deals on Games -- and Win $10 iTunes Gift Card (5-10 winners)

Tekiki is back, and we would like more feedback on our iOS app discovery site. And we are giving away 5-10 $10 US iTunes gift cards!

We show games that go from paid to free, but with two twists: (1) we only show apps rated 4+ stars; and (2) we make browsing easy by organizing deals into game categories (e.g., action, word). Other sites usually lump games into one category, forcing you to wade through apps you may not care about -- much like lumping men's clothing and women's clothing onto one sales rack.

Details:

1) Click this link to www.tekiki.com.
2) On this thread, say which of the apps you like the most. If you don't see one you like, say instead what type of apps you would like featured.
3) Give feedback! Let us know what you like and dislike about the site, and how we can improve your experience. One note: we have a mobile app, but you can't find it on the iTunes Store. Ask for details if you're unsure how to install it.

So here is where the contest gets interesting. We are offering 5 $10 US iTunes gift cards for contestants. However, if we get 100 unique people to share feedback, we'll throw in an additional 5 $10 US iTunes gift cards! So the more people who post, the greater your chances become!

You must post feedback in this thread by Friday, May 24 at 11:59 PM. Winners will be notified via PM and the winners will have 24 hours to respond to the PM; otherwise, a new winner will be chosen.

Good luck!
Old 05-20-2013, 03:53 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I like angry birds to be featured on Tekiki,I like the site because giving games for free,maybe there's an app of tekiki so we can be notified for the new games.I dislike the page because some the game are actually free like the lil birds which is free!

Last edited by Game.PN; 05-20-2013 at 04:08 PM..
Old 05-20-2013, 04:00 PM

Well it always helps to throw in a little bit of hi-profile apps to get attention. None of the apps there caught my interest really since I haven't heard of them. If I got it correctly, you're trying to be a "free my apps" alternative, but you should do that more clearly IMHO.. And if you're doing it with unknown apps you need to give reasons to the users for downloading these apps like reward points etc...
Old 05-20-2013, 08:33 PM

I like stragety games mostly. Your site is neat, organized and well-informed, but most of the apps do not interest me a lot.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:46 PM

I like cute games most.
Such as CUT the rope type.
The web is nice than last time
Thanks for the chance
Old 05-20-2013, 08:49 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

I want to see adventure games or HOGS.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:57 PM

I really liked your application and its concept.Simple and neat.There are a few things I liked.Rating is good.They are now featured more appropriatly than before.
But I think by adding a few side icons would be great and a wishlist.I see you only show free apps but you could add a few paid apps with small prices.Like featured free and paid types this will increase the possibilities and create very comfort.
As for the app I had already added it to my home screen last time.
Great Work!!!

Last edited by Infinity89; 05-25-2013 at 04:40 AM..
Old 05-20-2013, 09:06 PM

could add comments functions let people to comments link with facebook or twitter.
i like action games.
games type could be more Detailed
Old 05-20-2013, 09:12 PM

i like productive applications best.
i fould it could not work sometimes on Internet Explorer.
It works well on Safari
Old 05-20-2013, 10:02 PM

This is an interesting site, reminds me of the app shopper app. I deleted it because there were a lot of games to sift through. This is a cool idea having high rated price drops. I love tiny troopers and this site can be very useful

Thanks 4 the gift card opportunity!