App description: *** All In-App Purchases are FREE as of February 3, 2015 until the XP saving bug is fixed! Conquer the new Quantum Galaxy for the first time with a completely new "Transformable Ships" game mechanic, on top of smooth Tilt/Tap controls made specifically for the casual audience in this Incredible ON-RAILS 3D Space Shooter! Earn XP, Level-Up and Transform one of 3 BRAND-NEW playable ships on your 3+ hour journey through 20 BRAND-NEW action-packed ON-RAILS missions with JAW-DROPPING RETINA graphics EXCLUSIVELY on the iOS!

For the first time, experience the never before seen innovation of the mobile ON-RAILS genre as Quantum Galaxy gives you the ability to Transform your spaceship in real-time via the use of space Pods and Stations. Watch as your ship morphs before your eyes from a tiny spacecraft, to a formidable star-fighter, to a massive MINI-BOSS! All this, combined with a unique use of friendly AI Wingmen to aid you on your new action-packed journey through the Quantum Galaxy.

Featuring:

Amazing cinematic ON-RAILS arcade action aimed at a casual audience!
Brand-new JAW-DROPPING RETINA graphics on all modern iOS devices
Full support for iPhone 5 and iPad with Retina display
Tilt to steer your ship manually and avoid enemy bullets
Forgo tilting and Tap your enemies for a casual ON-RAILS experience
Master the game in minutes with intuitive controls and dynamic tutorial system
Control, Morph and Transform one of 3 brand new playable spaceships
Earn XP to Level-Up and FREELY unlock new playable ships and 13 different shields and weapons
Skip the RPG Grind with Optional In-App purchases
Explore the vast Quantum Galaxy via the 20 brand new action-packed missions!
Like never before: morph your ship in real-time using space Pods and Stations
Defend Space Outposts and team up with friendly AI Wingmen
Face more than 25 types of enemies with Gigantic Bosses in every level!
Experience over 45 minutes of original orchestral music
Game Center support with 7 unique Leaderboards and 18 challenging Achievements
Near-endless replay value with Dynamic Difficulty and Randomized Enemies
No boring or complicated Sci-Fi story. Only non-stop arcade action that is accessible to all players with no language barrier!

>> Game Play Basics:

Steer your ship manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the ON-RAILS "Autopilot". To maximize damage, it is best to be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right "Weapons/Fire" button. Holding the left "Shield" button will allow you to deflect all enemy projectiles. Prolonged use of the Weapons/Shields will cause a temporary overload. Note that it is NOT possible to fire your weapons while Shields are active until you level-up your starship and unlock Translucent Shielding at Level 5.

In addition, completing missions, earning XP and leveling-up your ship to Level 5 will also unlock new playable spacecraft for FREE. You may also skip the RPG grind and instantly level-up via the use of optional In-App Purchases. Each In-App Purchase can also be Restored, thus allowing you to instantly unlock playable ships on multiple iOS devices.

YouTube game play trailer: http://youtu.be/wpAzofgjmKE

Royce's comments:

Does anyone have a clue what this is about? It seems this is the fourth version of the same game. He keeps pulling the previous version and releasing it under a slightly different name.
05-20-2013, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
[appinfo=all]
Does anyone have a clue what this is about? It seems this is the fourth version of the same game. He keeps pulling the previous version and releasing it under a slightly different name.
Yeah, I think it's kind of scammy. Think the games been "out" under different names for at least a year. I'd steer clear.

05-20-2013, 07:02 PM
The game's actaully quite good that im really digging it, but these shady moves have been going on too much it's nauseating. Respect = 0.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-20-2013, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
The game's actaully quite good that im really digging it, but these shady moves have been going on too much it's nauseating. Respect = 0.
It was great when it was first released; a nice action-packed little indie title. But now, how many versions of the same game need to be on the appstore at the same time?

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
05-20-2013, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
It was great when it was first released; a nice action-packed little indie title. But now, how many versions of the same game need to be on the appstore at the same time?
He's actually pulled the game several times and re-released it everytime with a different title.
05-20-2013, 08:45 PM
By pulling it and rereleasing it, isn't this guy also screwing over those who bought it originally as far as being able to redownload or get updates?

Come to think of it, I think I got it when it was free once, but never downloaded it.

Last edited by awp69; 05-20-2013 at 08:48 PM.
05-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
By pulling it and rereleasing it, isn't this guy also screwing over those who bought it originally as far as being able to redownload or get updates?
No and yes. The game can still be downloaded from purchase history (at least the Quantum Legacy HD version I checked), but yeah no updates.
05-20-2013, 09:02 PM
Weird. Someone needs to have his or her developer privileges stripped. Different versions of this app have been "New and Noteworthy" at least twice...I wonder if this is another attempt.
05-20-2013, 09:11 PM
OK, now that's amusing. Crappy, but still kind of amusing in a sad way.

I just checked my library, and sure enough, I have a copy of Quantum LEGACY HD with the EXACT SAME icon... wow.

DBC
05-20-2013, 09:20 PM
There was also "turbo". I can't open previous purchases; it's crashing again.

It isn't funny. The first time it was pulled it was because it was released free. A subsequent version made "New and Noteworthy", which gurantees SOMEONE bought it.

How the hell can Apple allow this crap to persist? It isn't this app I care about but, dammit...

:blood boiling:

I'm going to be gone for a bit, lest I incur the wrath of the banhammer.

I blame Apple. Idiots don't know a damn thing about a consumers' digital rights. And iTunes being the POS it is doesn't help.