★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get ready for an arcade classic game with a modern twist! A Brick Breaker that has been reinvented. Its time to go HYPER BREAKER TURBO! Try to complete all 75 levels with larger levels that go beyond your screen with a LOT of Pinball-like influences!

*** WHAT IS HYPER BREAKER TURBO? ***

Hyper Breaker Turbo is not just some ordinary breaker game based on a well known classic from the old days, but its actually a completely new action puzzle arcade game like youve never seen before. Imagine a brick breaker game from the creators of the critically acclaimed Push Panic!, with actual multiple screen level design, free paddle control which gives very precise control over the ball, realistic physics and more!

*** WHAT DO THE CRITICS THINK OF HYPER BREAKER TURBO? ***

"Hyper Breaker Turbo' is the Newest Brick Breaker on the Block, and It's Pretty Darn Good" - Jared Nelson, TouchArcade.com

"Offering a more substantial experience than regular Breakout, Hyper Breaker Turbo is a fun twist on a familiar format" - Jennifer Allen, 148Apps.com

"Brick breaking has broken out of the box as a new kind of action arcade experience" - Casey Tschida, AppAdvice.com

"Hyper Breaker Turbo is Breakout injected with a proprietary blend of nitrous and the blood of a rampaging bull" - John Anthony, Gamezebo.com

"Hyper Breaker Turbo is like Breakout on crystal meth!" - Nate Adnock, iPhoneLife.com

*** FEATURES ***

A brick breaker game youve never seen before!
Three completely different themes, with 25 levels each, thats 75 levels in total! And more themes will arrive in the near future!
Easy, intuitive gameplay which contains physics and very precise paddle controls.
Full iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Retina support!
Running on 60 FPS. Smooth gameplay on every device you own!
Stunning, colourful graphics. Expect completely different look n feel in all three themes.
Packed with Game Center leaderboard rankings, achievements & global achievements.
Join the world in getting those rare achievements which can only be attained by working together, breaking as much blocks as possible.
Music and SFX composed bij Martijn Vaassen. Has an oldskool feeling to it which brings back those retro feelings you had while playing the classic breaker games.
Record your own gameplay! Integrated replay recordings, so you are able to share your gameplay videos instantly on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Made possible by Everyplay.

*** SOCIAL ***

Become a fan of Hyper Breaker Turbo on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/HyperBreakerTurbo

Sanuku's comments:

05-22-2013, 05:43 AM
Thanks Sanuku for posting our game to TA so quickly

We (Ricardo and me) have been working part time on this game for over two years now, I hope you guys like it

Here is the trailer of Hyper Breaker Turbo:

Our new game has just been released: Hyper Breaker Turbo
Developer of Push Panic & iGangster
For the latest updates follow me @ twitter

05-22-2013, 05:47 AM
I'm a huge bat n ball fan from the early days of Pong/Arkanoid etc

Some really nice ideas in the video, like the doodle jump style level, the space invaders bit and also the way you move vertically upwards through the levels, makes it a lot different from the other ballbreakers

I'll get this later for sure
05-22-2013, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
I'm a huge bat n ball fan from the early days of Pong/Arkanoid etc

Some really nice ideas in the video, like the doodle jump style level, the space invaders bit and also the way you move vertically upwards through the levels, makes it a lot different from the other ballbreakers

I'll get this later for sure
Glad to hear that! We made sure that since we've picked a concept that has been 'tweaked' over the years by various developers that we did something unique with it. So that the game could actually stand out in these modern times with all these new games. With HBT we're showing that a classic game could still work in 2013, with some new features, specials and new gameplay!

We hope you like HBT!
05-22-2013, 07:15 AM
I enjoyed Push Panic a lot; definitely gonna check this out. And the devs seem really cool, they're likeable guys.
05-22-2013, 07:24 AM
Looks great!
05-22-2013, 08:14 AM
Thanks a lot guys

I really can't wait for some first player impressions, guess i'm a bit over excited atm hehe

Our new game has just been released: Hyper Breaker Turbo
Developer of Push Panic & iGangster
For the latest updates follow me @ twitter
05-22-2013, 08:15 AM
Oops, nearly missed this in all these announcements today.

That's an instabuy for me. I've spent so many hours on brick breaker games.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
05-22-2013, 08:27 AM
I have always loved brick breaker games and have played tons of them.

And this one looks fun, different and interesting

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!

Last edited by jyhjyh; 05-22-2013 at 08:31 AM.
05-22-2013, 08:39 AM
I played a beta build of Hyper Breaker Turbo and it's one of the best brick breaker games I've ever played. The levels are detailed and varied with the screen advancing you through the level. Highly recommended.