[Tower Defense] Age of Thrones - iOS/Android - August 2013 - (by NEXRAGE)
Age of Thrones is a medieval-fantasy tower defense game by us, NEXRAGE (2-manned indie team) and has been in development for about a year.
Fight against waves of orcs, dragons, trolls, death knights, undead and more dark creatures to defeat the Dark Lord of Thrones and save the kingdom of Armos!
Age of Thrones is a free-style tower defense/strategy game that lets you make your own path, and control how you want to defeat the enemy!
Design your own path to victory with 16 different types of towers, spells, and talent trees. Build towers, castles and use hero spells to glory!
- Vibrant and bright art style, inspired by World of Warcraft
- Game is running at a fluid 60 FPS
- Fully narrated, and lore
- 18 Unique Levels
- 16 different types of towers usable in-game
- 4 different types of castles buildable in game
- 20 different types of enemies, ranging from ground, armored, flying, and warships
- 4 Hero Spells to usable during game to help fight tougher foes
- Full tier talent tree to customize your gameplay
- Various difficulties, Endless Mode, and Casual Mode (for people on the go)
- Well balanced, and many ways to beat any level
- Heavily focused on free-path tower defense, but also has fixed path elements mixed in
- Multiplayer and CO-OP (iPad only)
AOT is planned release on all iPhones first, followed by iPad, and then Android + OUYA.
Release date planned for August 2013.
Please note screenshots were captured from our beta build.
We will be posting continual updates here as well as our Facebook and website and subreddit.
We are currently in beta testing/polishing, so if you are interested please reply back here w/which device, and I will send you details shortly! (using TestFlight to beta test).
This is our first game as an indie team, and we have put countless man hours in making this game as best as possible. We made this game because we enjoy and love TD games, and we hope you guys will like this game as much as we enjoyed making it . Will post gameplay videos soon!
Edit: A few more Screenshots!
Last edited by Nexrage; 07-23-2013 at 03:11 PM.