★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tinker Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 383.0 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (2)
App description: **NOTICE** iOS 8 is not supported yet.

==PLEASE READ!==

- This app is optimized for iPhone 4S and later, iPad 2 or later, or iPod Touch 5 and later (iOs 5.0 and up).
- This app uses significant amount of memory and it is possible to crash if the memory is limited. Please contact us if this happens.
*For optimum performance, it is recommended to play with devices packed with minimum 512 MB of RAM.

Press Quotes:
"Inheritage is fun, though, and an exciting effort to drive story through a shoot em up. Its an impressive game that's *just* an update away from being great." 3.5/5, Touch Arcade

"Inheritage has its share of problems but they werent severe enough to ruin my enjoyment." 4/5, 148apps

"... the game is lots of fun and a serious must-have for anime fans." AppAdvice

"... the story has enough twists and turns to keep me interested in knowing what happens next." Technology Tell

==***==
INHERITAGE

Inheritage: Boundary of Existence is an exciting shooter game based on Indonesian culture elements. Packed with beautiful artworks, Inheritage is an innovative game with gorgeous gesture motion, interesting visual novel and enchanting voice actors on your iphone!

Defeat various mythical enemies and dodge hell bullet storms to help Nala through her journey!

== GAME FEATURES ==
- Play through 3 levels of difficulties: Easy, Normal and Hard!
- Unlock various supporting Rakyans and SPECIAL ATTACK!
- Smooth and unique hand gesture on your iphone/ipod touch!
- Beautiful 2D artworks and animation that is visually stunning on your iphone/ipod touch!
- Beautiful original BGM and SFX specially created for INheritage!
- Full voice actor dialogue to strengthen the story experiences!
- Various bullet pattern on various stages with various bosses!

**NOTICE**
For iPad Mini users: We are aware that there are some issues with iPad Mini crashing on launch, we are currently trying our best to resolve the bug.
GAME CENTER integration is in progress and will be COMING SOON!
Thank you for your patience and support!! :)

copaeci's comments:

05-23-2013, 03:50 AM
Sigh I would have bought this on a heart beat..Would wait for an iPad support or version..

05-23-2013, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alister View Post
Sigh I would have bought this on a heart beat..Would wait for an iPad support or version..
Same here... Exactly the same thought.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-23-2013, 04:50 AM
Wanted to TOFTT, but it's not available yet.

From the upcoming thread: Devs were saying that they will support
the iphone 5 soon after its release. In the description it says nothing
about this support. So i think there isn't. Anybody to confirm this yet ?

Devs, are you listening ?
05-23-2013, 06:17 AM
I read the upcoming thread, and liked what I saw a lot. But yeah, for now I'll wait for an iPad or Universal update.
05-23-2013, 06:57 AM
Yay! Finally out! I'll grab it as soon as I'm at home
Yeeeeeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Wanted to TOFTT, but it's not available yet.

From the upcoming thread: Devs were saying that they will support
the iphone 5 soon after its release. In the description it says nothing
about this support. So i think there isn't. Anybody to confirm this yet ?

Devs, are you listening ?
All apps released after May 1st are iphone 5 widescreen compatible. Also, the devs at the "upcoming" thread confirmed it

Quote:
Currently: Playing
05-23-2013, 07:30 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
No auto-rotate, huh?

And I'm guessing 'invicible' in the tutorial means invincible?

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 05-23-2013 at 07:32 AM.
05-23-2013, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youtopia View Post
Yay! Finally out! I'll grab it as soon as I'm at home
Yeeeeeah

All apps released after May 1st are iphone 5 widescreen compatible. Also, the devs at the "upcoming" thread confirmed it
True, yes, the game is already widescreen compatible :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
No auto-rotate, huh?

And I'm guessing 'invicible' in the tutorial means invincible?
Yes, thanks for that, we're going to fix that on the next release

Anyway, iPad version or universal update is not on development yet, or even on the plan, because we're focusing on PC version first. The framework we are using also can't support smaller aspect ratio at the moment, so it will take a long time.. Don't hold over it :/

It's better to play the iPhone version on iPad though, even though it's not intended. The screen is bigger and better

Hobbyist | A minion of INheritage project
05-23-2013, 07:47 AM
Why isn't this available on the Lebanese store?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-23-2013, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruka View Post
It's better to play the iPhone version on iPad though, even though it's not intended. The screen is bigger and better
Dood... You just said it yourself. BIGGER AND BETTER. Now get working on an ipad/universal version.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword